Pein and the Piercing

((Who also thinks that pein has a piercing on his dick? Or am I crazy?

My hand roams the bag curiously, wondering what ill find...

'Oh... This is cold, I wonder...'

I grab it between my index and pointer finger as I pull it out, and what I saw was a shiny, made of what I think is iron, piercing.

'Now... I don't think it will be a challenge to find who this belongs to.'

I look at pain, he was walking into the closet without a sound, Konan smirked as I stood up

Konan: Man pein, didn't think you had the balls to even participate, looks like you don't have iron balls after all

The guys all laugh and cut up more as I roll my eyes, I then walk to the door fixing my shirt as I walk in, the lights were on as pein was sitting on a box, I sigh and sit beside him.

Tobi: Ok, 7 minutes, and don't come out with any new markings (y/n)

The door slams shut as the lock can be heard as an echoing click.

Pein: so (y/n), you have the piercing that I put in the bag?

I nod and hand it to him, he grabs it coldly as I look at him, he puts it into his eyebrow again as I blush, his eyes stare at me while he did it, I found his eyes to be hypnotic, I always loved men who were leaders, and pein sure knew how to run the show. He then looks into your eyes as they shine on him, he closes his eyes and makes a 'tsk' sound that ends with a smirk and a slight shake of his head.

Pein: Ya know... Staring is considered undressing with the eyes, and ill punish you for it (y/n).

He says in a sexy tone with a low growl at the end, I blush hard as I grip the box tight, my heart racing wondering what he will do to me, my mind comes up with scenarios I never knew existed until now, my legs quiver as I get goosebumps.

*peins pov*

I look at her frightened and curious state and chuckle softly, I truly loved her cute little side she would only show me, makes me smile and feel special, she's always so cold and tuff with the others, but yet, she is relaxed and adorable around me, but her blush is what drives me insane! Her blush matches those perfect pink like a rose lip she owns, makes me just wanna
.
.
.
Put two piercings on her bottom lip, especially if they were silver rings with the black ball to hold it...

((Sorry, thought it would be a funny tease XD

Makes me wanna... But she is probably in love with another... So I hide my feelings for her and just tease her to get her all flustered, it's adorable

*(y/n) pov*

I blush to wonder what he's thinking... Man... How I wish he knew I'm crazy for him, he probably likes Konan... She's so perfect and I'm... Ninja trash, he looks back at me and bites his bottom lip slowly as he straightens up, moving closer to me.

Pein: now if I tell you this (y/n), don't say anything to the others.

I nod and listen to him, he then moves closer to me, get to g up as I look up at his eyes, staring at me like I was a weak gazelle and he was the hungry lion. He gets over me and leans down, trapping me with his arms on either side of my body. His lips go to my ear and whisper in a husky voice.

Pein: you tease, wearing that outfit showing off your goods, makes me like you more.

I freeze in that spot, d-did he says he l-liked me!?!?!

(Y/n): p-pein... I like you too

I blush hard, I thought I was saying that in my head when he freezes and moves back, a light blush on his cheeks with a goofy grin on his face.

Pein: truly?

I nod as he smiles and grabs my hand, pulling me on top of him, I stumble and fall into his lap, he looks into my eyes as we share a look of passion, his lips slowly come to mine as I get lost in his eyes, I close mine slowly as we share the slowest, but yet most passionate kiss anyone has ever shared. We break for air as he looks into my eyes with the same passion as before and says.

Pein: be mine, please?

I smile and hug him tightly, he gets the clue and stand up, I wrap my legs around his waist as I still hug him, the door opens as he has his arms wrapped around me, carrying me as I hid my face in his neck, I feel him sit down as I move my head and look around.

The whole group was silent and froze, they never saw me care, or hug someone, neither with pein.

Pein: ya shut your mouths, the stupidness might leak and spread, Deidara.

He growled as pein simply stared him down as he whimpered a bit and sat back, everyone just tried to continue but was still shocked. But what mattered was, you and your sexy ass leader were finally together, like a piercing.

Extra ending!

About two years later, you were engaged and expecting twins, and yes... He did have a piercing on his dick, and now you have a belly button and a nose ring piercing and help lead the group with your fiancee for what hopes to be... The rest of your days.