Tobi and The Candy

(anyone else think Tobi is adorable, anyways back to the story)

I rummaged through the bag and felt something in a wrapper. I picked it and it was an empty jolly rancher wrapper. It was Tobi. So I got up as everyone saw my item.

Deidara: Tobi scored now. He gets some 'sweet candy'~

I was about to kill him when Zetsu pulled me into the closet with Tobi jumping up and down.

Zetsu: Tobi, be a good boy and you will get candy from (y/n).

Everyone outside was laughing up a storm. I was about to punch him when he shut the door. The lights were off and the only sound I heard was Tobi, shaking and crying a bit. I walk to the back where Tobi was and check on him.

You: What's wrong Tobi? Are you afraid of the dark?

Tobi: Yes, I'm sorry for causing all this trouble, I just wanted some candy...

I hug him as he hugs back tightly around me and starts to calm down. Then what Tobi did next, was the most shocking of all...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Tobi pulled his mask off.

He took off his mask and stared into my eyes, he looked scared, but I didn't know how to calm him. I didn't have any candy. He then puts his hand on my chin so I could look at him. He leans in and kisses me. I was shocked, but I slowly melted into the kiss. He pulled me closer to him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I gasped a bit. He stuck his tongue it without warning and started to search the inside of my mouth.

We kisses for what seemed forever and we parted for air. A string of saliva was connected to us as he licked it off.

Tobi: I'm sorry (y/n), I don't know what got over me.

You: It's ok Tobi... I actually liked it.

He smiled a bit and so did I

Tobi: Really (y/n)?

You: Yes Tobi

Tobi: Well, they were right, I did get to taste candy in here~

He chuckles a bit as I blush. He then kisses my neck and brushes his lips all over my neck until I groaned a bit as he was at the bottom of my jaw line. He then kissed there roughly but in a loving way. He began to suck and bite there as I ran my fingers through his hair. He looks at it and smiles as he stares at the hickey on my neck.

Tobi: (Y/n) I think I love you...

I was shocked at first but then realized that I did like him too.

You: I love you too Tobi!

He kisses me differently, with passion, lust, love, whatever it was, I loved it

Hidan: Woo hoo, get 'er done Tobi...

The lights come on as they all stared into the closet, but Tobi didn't care. He pulled his mask up before they saw him, he continued to kiss me. Then we pulled apart for air and walked out of the closet with out hands intertwined.

I sat down with Tobi on the couch and we looked at each other and smiled as I layed my head on his shoulder.

Itachi: What in the hell happened in there?!?

You: We went to the candy shop.

Me and Tobi giggle as the others look at us in shock. Tobi leaned close to me and whispered.

Tobi: I'm not done, I want to have more candy later (y/n).

I blushed madly as they all ask what happened. But I won't tell them. Because thanks to them, I got my own piece of candy.

Hey everyone, I'm sorry but I just love Tobi a lot and I decided to do a Tobi themed chapter, hope you liked it.