Itachi and the crows feather

I reach down into the bag, searching for an item, I feel around until something pokes my finger, I grab it with my pointer finger and thumb and slowly bring it out, it's a black crow's feather. I didn't pay attention to anything else as I was marveled at its beauty. I traced the edges with my finger as a hand goes on my shoulder, snapping me from my trance as I turn to look at Itachi, his eyes, so calming as I can't help but smile a bit. I hear Hidan taunting me saying I had a crush. I give Itachi the feather as I walk to Hidan, grab his hand and twist it all the way back, I whisper in his ear.

You: say one more word and I feed your hand to Zetsu, got it?

He nods and gulps as he begs for me to let his hand go. I let him go and smirk as I walk into the closet. I look around and try to find Itachi in the dark, I then feel something grab my ass as I jump. I turn around and see Itachi behind me blushing with his hands up in defense.

Itachi: I'm sorry, I didn't know that was your... I'm sorry, forgive me (y/n)

You: oh Itachi, it's perfectly fine, next time warn me before you get hansy.

I begin to chuckle as he moves closer to me, I feel his arms sneak around and grab my ass firmly, not letting go. I squeak as I can tell he's smirking.

Itachi: warning

He then kisses my lips with great force, I stumble back a bit as he holds me tightly, not letting me fall. He continues to kiss me as I relax into his arms. I rest my arms on his shoulders as my hands go into his silky black hair, I close my eyes as I deepen the kiss, he reacts with a grunt as I tug his hair a bit. His lips taste like heaven itself. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist as we continue to kiss, he walks to the door and opens it as he walks out holding me, I hear gasps and laughter as he takes me to his room.

I then snap out of a trance as I look around in the closet, I look and hear a "two-minute warning" from outside as I look in front of me to see Itachi staring at me, HE GOT ME IN A GENJUTSU!

I slap him as it echoes from inside, they may have heard it from outside. He grabs my hand.

Itachi: have fun?

You: YOU BASTARD IM GOING TO KILL YOU!

Itachi: awe, you wouldn't hurt me now would you (y/n)

You: depends, I want to kill you now for what you did

Itachi: you love me too much

He begins to push me against the wall, I feel his hands beside my face as he blocks me in.

Itachi: (y/n), would you want to hurt me? Or make your little fantasy a reality?

It took me a second, does he like me? Or is he playing me like a card?

You: Itachi, do you like me?

Itachi: no, I don't like you (y/n)

I begin to feel my heart snap-in two as a tear rolls down my face, he is playing me like a card, I feel something snake up my side as I feel his hand.

Itachi: I don't like you, I love you (y/n), so much it kills me to not just grab your hand and hold it, to hug you when we are in public and never let go, to not be able to kiss those luscious teasing lips, god damn it (y/n) I'm so in love with you, from your sharp mind to your funny sense of humor, to your very kind but tempered attitude and personality, dont even get me started on the physical stature of you.

He says as he rubs my sides and I think he growled a bit.

Itachi: I love you so freaking much, the question is, do you love me?

I begin to cry tears of joy, that was the sweetest thing I have ever been told, I grab him by his coat collar and pull his face to me for a kiss. The kiss was a sweet, loving kiss, I never wanted to leave his lips, he kissed me back immediately. I put my hand on his cheek, cupping it as his hand goes down my arm and holds my hand, intertwining our fingers. I grip on tightly as I hold his hand. I smile in the kiss as he chuckles, we part to breathe as he leans beside me and whispers into my ear.

Itachi: be mine (y/n)?

I nod vastly and smile as I finally stop crying, I hug Itachi as i never want to let go. The doors open as I walk out with Itachi leading the way.

Deidara: dang, we heard silence, a slap and yelling, and now your just chilling un!

I laugh as Itachi sits down and pulls me onto his lap. I blush as he sits me down on him, I turn to face him as my eyes get a bit big as i feel something poke at my ass, he smirks and looks at me and winks.

Itachi: what's wrong? Feel something?

He whispers in my ear, I blush and nod as I lay back on his chest, his face beside mine as he wraps his arms around me.

Extra ending!!

-Two hours later-

Me and itachi lay naked in bed after having the best experience of our lives, I look at him and smile as I hold his hand, I hope he knows there will be a mini him or me in about 9 months.