Grand fight and dance

(Gray's point of view)

Dance? Ice make dance. It was like it was snowing. She actually did pretty good. It won't hurt anyone, but it looks good. "Nice," I said. Her smirk grew wider. What's she thinking? She put a peace sign up in the air and pointed towards me. The ice came right at me. Clever... "I'm a bit of a pacifist, you see. But I have my ways," she sneered. (Y/n) was clearly enjoying herself. I got a few cuts on my arms, but nothing much. "Ice make bazooka," I said. I saw her face fell the moment I said that. I fired at her and she quickly moved out of the way. She did get a graze on her leg though.

(Y/n) teleported somewhere. I assumed it was behind me, so I said, "Ice make spike." And, sure enough, she teleported in front of me again. She kicked me... right in the crotch. "Cheap... shot," I squeaked. She just laughed. "You're the one who said strip," she teased. Strip... that gives me an idea. "Ice make clothes," I said. Ice clothes formed on her body. "Eeeeeekkkk! Cold! Cold! Cold! I wish I got training off of Natsu!" She squealed. It was quite hilarious. She wishes she got training off of Natsu? She's probably just referring to wanting to melt the ice. Eventually, she got out of the ice and... put a dress on?

"Show me what you showed Cancer," she demanded with a smirk. "No way," I replied. She let out a sigh. (Y/n) waved something black in her hands. "I've just lost my modesty and my eye virginity... If you want your boxers back, then you're going to dance!" She demanded. Boxers? Crap. "Fine! Just give me my boxers back," I muttered. "Ice make dance," she said again and the snow returned. She does have potential... "Ice make skates," I murmured and ice skates appeared on mine and (y/n)'s feet. "Show me what you've got, pretty boy." She sneered. Pretty boy? I let out a sigh and started dancing. She joined in. I guess it isn't that bad... but this is the second time I've lost my dignity.

"I mean, I know there's no music, but put on a slow one dj!" She joked. (Y/n) put her hands on my shoulders. I was confused for a second, but I reluctantly put my hands on her waist. "See? It isn't that bad. Now I only hope for Juvia's mercy," she laughed. I bless your soul if she finds out. "Hey Gray... I've been meaning to talk to you."

(Your point of view)

It started to snow. I wore a massive grin on my face. This is my chance to show off. "Nice," I barely managed to hear him say. My smirk grew wider; I have a suprise for him. I put a peace sign, with my hands, in the air nd then pointed my fingers at him. The snow hardened into jagged ice and flew right at him. He got a few cuts on his arms. I hope I impressed him... "I'm a bit of a pacifist, you see. But I have my ways," I sneered. A smirk crept up onto Gray's face, too. What's he thinking? "Ice make bazooka," he said. My face instantly fell. I am doomed. He fired a shot that I barely managed to escape. It still got me on the leg, though.

I teleported behind Gray, hoping to outsmart him. "Ice make spike," he said and an ice spike appeared behind him. Figures... everyone catches on quickly. I quickly teleported in front of him and kicked him in the crotch. I have no regrets! Well, maybe if Juvia hears about it, I will. "Cheap... shot," he squeaked. This is rich! "You're the one who said strip," I teased. A devilish grin formed on his face. "Ice make clothes," he said. COLD! "Eeeeeekkkk! Cold! Cold! Cold! I wish I got training off of Natsu!" I squealed. Fire magic would be great right now. Eventually I got out of the ice and put a (ChooseAColour), slim dress on.

"Show me what you showed Cancer," I demanded with a smile. Please let us dance. "No way," Grag replied. I let out a long sigh. I slowed time, teleported to him, took his boxers, teleported back and waved the black underwear for him to see. "I've just lost my modesty and my eye virginity... If you want your boxers back, then you're going to dance!" I joked while demanding a dance. He was clearly surprised when he saw I had his boxers. "Fine! Just give me my boxers back," he muttered. "Ice make dance," I said again and the snow returned. I want this to be dazzling. "Ice make skates,"Gray murmured and ice skates appeared on mine and Gray's feet. It was like magic. I mentally face palmed. It is magic, dummy. "Show me what you've got, pretty boy." I sneered.

We both started dancing for a while, until I said, "I mean, I know there's no music, but put on a slow one dj!" I put my hands on his shoulders. When does he find the time to work out and keep up his muscular physique!? He was confused for a moment, but he soon put his hands on my waist. "See? It isn't that bad. Now I only hope for Juvia's mercy," I joked. "Hey Gray... I've been meaning to talk to you."