Gray and the unseen

(Gray's point of view)

She said she loved me... I wasn't sure how to react. This is not at all how Juvia behaved towards me due to her feelings. It felt more genuine and took time. All I could think of doing was pulling her towards me and giving her a hug. "Gray... clothes..." (y/n) murmured. "It shouldn't matter if you feel that way," I told her. "It should matter if you don't. Pretty sure you like Juvia. I saw you at the game..." she started to trail off. "Someone jealous?" I teased. "Someone going to give me an answer? Or just stand in his boxers giving me a hug?" She retorted.

I don't know. It's nice. "You thawed my frozen heart, you know." (Y/n) whispered. I stroked her head. She pressed the side of her head against my chest and tighten her grip around me. "It's cold," she stated. "I'm cold." I hugged her tighter. "No one else is cold." (Y/n) managed to hug me even tighter. "But I don't feel cold anymore. Not with you," she said. I looked down at her. She looks so peaceful. I guess Fairy Tail really changed her for the better. But she said she's not cold with you... I let go of her and stepped back. I held her chin gently and pulled her in for a kiss. "I guess you've stolen my heart, too." I laughed.

(Your point of view)

He's hugging me! Does he like me back? No... maybe he's just being nice before he tells he doesn't like me. I should probably tell him about his clothes. "Gray... clothes..." I murmured. Truth be told, I don't want this to end. But, if he doesn't like me, it has to. "It shouldn't matter if you feel that way," he told me with a smirk. "It should matter if you don't. Pretty sure you like Juvia. I saw you at the game..." I started to trail off. This is going somewhere it shouldn't. Leave water girl out of this. "Someone jealous?" He teased. "Someone going to give me an answer? Or just stand in his boxers giving me a hug?" I rebutted.

Seriously... stop stalling, Fullbuster. "You thawed my frozen heart, you know." I whispered. Gray started to stroke my head. I pressed the side of my head against his chest and tightened my grip around him. I can hear his heartbeat. "It's cold," I stated. "I'm cold." He hugged me tighter to comfort me. "No one else is cold." Somehow, I managed to hug Gray even tighter. "But I don't feel cold anymore. Not with you," I finished. Gray stepped back from me and put my chin in his hand. He pulled me in and... he kissed me!? Does he like me back? "I guess you've stolen my heart, too." He told me sweetly.

A large smile appeared on my face. " Come on, training's over." He told me. A hand was extended towards me and I gladly took it. Water girl... at guild... I'm dead. When we neared the guild, I squeezed his hand tightly before letting go. He patted me on the shoulder and jokingly said, "You're not gonna die yet." I ran inside and jumped over the bar counter. I gave Mira a gigantic bear hug. "Air, (y/n). Air," she gasped. I laughed and let go. "You were right Mira! Thank you so much!" I squealed. I grabbed both of her hands in mine and squeezed. "Did he say he liked you back?" Mira asked me as I went and took my usual seat. "Yeah, it was great..." I said. "Juvia came at some point. It was awkward. But, it sorted itself out quickly." I added.

"I'm glad you didn't die," Mira joked. "So, the usual?" I nodded. "Shut up, Ice Princess!" A familiar, raging voice yelled. "You wanna go, flame head?" A cold voice said. Again? Seriously? You're going to burst my ear drums. "You started it, stripper!" Natsu yelled. "Well, I'm going to finish it. Pyro!" Gray retorted. Children. Absolute children. I felt a sudden rush of heat and cold; it kept alternating. The two had begun to fight. They must thank the Gods that Erza isn't here. She would kill the pair of them. I should probably stop them... they'll burn the guild down or something.

Their fight didn't last long, they ended back up head to head. "You're going to burn the guild down, pink pyro!" Gray shouted. "Atleast I won't freeze everyone to death!" Natsu rebutted. "You're going to burn everyone to a crisp!" Gray retorted. "And you're the one who started it, ice princess!" Natsu yelled back. For the love of- I'm just going to sort this out now. I teleported over to the pair and smashed their heads together again. "What the hell!?" They both yelled in unison. "Thought you'd go easy on me after that," Gray teased. I rolled my eyes. "C-h-i-l-d-r-e-n. Children. Like, seriously Natsu? 'You started it.' You're a pair of kids in the bodies of people who are just barely adults," I scolded them. I took a deep breath. "You're going to kill us all!" I yelled.

Me and Natsu went head to head. "Do you wanna go!?" Natsu shouted. "I'm going to destroy you!" I retorted. "You're such a hypocrite, (y/n)!" Gray yelled. "You wanna die, Gray?" I hissed. "You're going down first!" He sneered. Me and Gray were now head to head. "Ooooo, since when did you two say each other names? It was like you never knew each other's names until now," Natsu teased. "We're gonna kill you, Natsu!" Gray and I yelled in unison. We turned to face Natsu. I teleported behind him and kicked him in the back. "Ice make lance," Gray said and he lunged at Natsu. He scratched up Natsu's arm, until Natsu roared "Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" He sent Gray flying. I wore a smirk on my face. "Ice make dance," I said. The deadly snow glittered in the guild hall. Gray smirked, too. He knows where I'm going with this.

I put a peace sign up in the air and pointed two fingers towards Natsu. The snow hardened and cut Natsu's arms, legs and face. "I didn't think ice princess would actually teach you something," Natsu laughed. I kicked Natsu in the crotch. "Hey! Cheap move!" He muttered. "Ice make spike," Gray said. Natsu just barely managed to stop it. Natsu and Gray were head to head once again. And, one again, I smashed their heads together. "That's enough," I said. "Yes, ma'am." They murmured in unison. I leaned over to Gray and  whispered, "I love you." He leaned into my ear and whispered, "Love you, too."