Chapter 1

"What's your name?"I ask waking up the stairs He looks at me "Khail." he says and keeps walking "I bought you some clothes."he says in his deep rough voice "you don't even know what size I am."i chuckle "I know your a size 7 in pants and a medium in shirts and your panties your a small and your bra size your C cup." he replies with a smirk we finally get to the living room. "where is your restroom?"i ask "Down the hall to the left." he says pointing "thanks." I say grabbing the duffle bag and go to the bathroom and lock the door I try to process this all in my head I look in the mirror there's a window behind me i take my heels off and look in the bag I take off my skirt and button up and my jacket I put on a track outfit and unlock the window and get out i start running towards woods not knowing where I'm going I look back I see Khail chasing me I used to be a track star I run even further until I get to this cliff and at the bottom is a foggy lake "Caitlyn there's no where to go!"he yells I fold my arms over my chest and jump off the cliff he misses my hair by an inch I dive in the water and swim off I keep running and then I see a road and I see a cop car I flag it down I flip my wet hair out of my face "Can I help you ma'm?" I start talking then bam a bullet goes through the police officers head I keep running as fast as I could I looked back Khail was way behind me I keep running then I feel a shock go through my body I fall to the ground I flip on my back and see Khail The bastard used a stun gun on me.