Chapter 4

When we finish doing the nasty I start to wash my hair while he washes his body "that was amazing."he says with a smile I stay silent "so we should get going we have three hours till our flight leaves."he says awkwardly "ok." I say with an attitude I leave the shower "there's some clothes for you in all eight drawers." he says turning the shower off I dry my body and blow dry my black blonde hair. I look in the drawer and of course just like my drawer the first one has all my lingerie I grab a black lace bra and the matching panties Khail comes up behind me and holds me by my waist I walk back to the bathroom I look in the cabinet I see the same flat iron and comb and my curling iron and my brushes I plug up the flat iron and curling iron on "You haven't said anything sense the shower." Khail says drying himself off "Because there's nothing to say."I say with an attitude Khail comes behind me he grabs my wrist and slams me on the floor "Bitch I'm daddy around here!" he yells he punches me in the stomach I cry and whine he kicks my back and stomps out the room I cry and wince laying on the floor I get up and look at my back in the mirror there's a big bruise it immediately turns purple I touch it I whine "HURRY UP!YOU HAVE 2 HOURS!"he yells I look in the drawers and put on a white shirt with some zebra print leggings and some black and white Jordan's with black socks I flat iron my hair and then curl it I unplug everything and grab a duffle bag I stuff everything from every drawer in the bag and leave he grabs my wrist very tight and drags me to the car he throws me into the front seat and snatches my bag and throws it in the back he gets in the car and we drive off 'did that really happen?'