Chapter 13

•Caitlyn's P.O.V.•

My aunt was once an agent with a police task force so she's helping me be lethal and smart and how to whoop ass I've been training since the second day I've been here

I'm pretty damn good at hand to hand and sword combat guns not really still trying to have an aim "Stand like this." she says spreading her legs apart bending her knees and with her chin up and fist up to her face but far away from it "Okay." I copy her doing the exact same thing and we start combating "keep breathing!"she says "Be ready for every move your opponent takes!"she yells -2 hours later- we finally get done training for the day I train because I know Khail is going to find me I grab the money I took from Khail the 50,000 dollars I go to the mall and buy a whole new wardrobe and I go get my hair done I get my hair died brownish blackish color I go look for a uhaul truck I go to a furniture and buy a whole powder blue living room set with a 75 inch flat screen I buy a kitchen and out door set I got a kitchen and outdoor set i go to this house I've been looking at ever since I've been here I walk in "Hello?" I say walking in "hi are you looking at the house?" the lady says smiling "No I'm buying I say put 46k in her hand."