Author's note

Hi everyone! This is the first book I will be publishing which doesn't involve poetry. I know, I know, you are in a hurry to read this book. But, there are just a few important things I would like to say before you read this book.

• The content of this book is created by my own opinions and ideas. If any of the contents resemble to some other content in the internet, it's purely a coincidence.

•Do NOT steal any of the contents in my book. If you steal, may you become a slave of your own guilty conscious.

•If you see any of the contents in this book somewhere in wattpad or anywhere else, report them to me.

•Comment your opinions. It's fine to argue and criticize if you don't agree with my opinions and ideas, but there is no need to leave rude and impolite comments. If you can't be civil while commenting, then I'd appreciate it if you refrain yourself from commenting.

•Do NOT advertise your books here. There are other places in wattpad to do that.

I decided to write this book because I know that there are people like me out there and I want to help them. And even if you are not like me, I am sure that there will still be a lot of things you can take in to your life from this book. I hope that my words will dig deep in to your soul and change you in to a stronger and better person.

I want you to open up to me because I also will be opening up to you. If you want someone to talk to or tell your problems, private message me. I'll try my best to help you, though I doubt I would be much of a help.

Last of all, I hope you enjoy this book!!!!! 😁

P.s.- English is not my mother tongue so if I have any mistakes tell me!