Beginning of All

Asdivine. A world where deities and heroes exist. A world where happiness and malevolence come together. Where heroes fight for their hearts, friendship, and their world. Although, there is not 1, but many worlds of it. Each has their unique heroes and gods and goddesses.

All observed by one seer- Ultima.

Granted by the deity, Luminos, he has been observing all of the dimensions of Asdivine in one place- Wysteria. However, after some years, he became bored and thinking about becoming a human once again. He then met Madame Curie- a maid from another world and asks if he wants to watch the worlds and at the same time, go back to his human life. He agreed with her offer and she made half seer and half human, with the permission of Luminos. He then descended to his home world and began to enjoy his life once again.

Although, since he is once human, he remembers the living nightmare before he became the seer and denies it about being real. It then manifested to a darker being and waits from the shadows until the opportune time comes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Asdivine, Asdivinian High School-

Bustling with students with great powers, Asdivinian has become one of the famous schools for protectors. Just by the gate, Ultima yawns as he walks towards the school. "I still can't believe that old man decided to let us attend on this school. I mean, I feel like an outsider here." Ultima said as he walks.

-Flashback-

Ultima is sitting in a chair, outside of his house. His house looks like it's going to collapse any moment but he manages to balance it with use of his powers. Ultima sighed. "I have to maintain my sanity if I'm gonna live here from now on." he said. Just then, a old man in a coat walks towards him and he tenses. The old man quickly quicken his pace and Ultima glares him. He snaps his fingers and said "Zaratos. Thanatos." Two figures that look like him but in different outfits appears behind him and readies their weapons. Ultima also turned into his battle outfit and reveals his weapon.

The old man stops and raises his hands. "Hoho, calm down, boy. I mean no harm to you." he said. He then bows to him with ease. That made Ultima calm himself down and listen to the old man. The old man introduces himself "My name is Ramyah Palentine. I am the principal of Asdivinian High School." Ultima returns to his original outfit and stretches a hand. "Name's Ultima." They shake hands and Ultima asks him. "So what do you want? " Ramyah lets out a chuckle. "Well, I known your family for a long time because of their prowess in our school. However, after I heard about their tragic end, we conducted a investigation on it. We then learned that they have an eldest son that went missing after the event happened. So we waited for you to return but many have forgotten about it and move on with it. Except me of course, I still waited your return while I do my daily paperwork. I then received a report that a mysterious had just been sighted on the site where the event happened, and the house that is there is also repaired. I immediately went here to hand you this."

He then hands Ultima an envelope with the mark of the school. Ultima takes it and opens it. He then pulls a contract that confirms his attendance to the school. Ultima raises his eyebrows. "You serious? No exam or something?" he asks, not believing on what he has seen. Ramyah just nods his head. "Fine, just let me pack my things." Ultima said. He then went in the house and packs all of his things and searches for something until he founds a particular picture- his family picture. Ultima then goes out of the house and snaps his fingers. The house collapses and Ramyah covers his mouth to prevent him from inhaling the air.

Ultima flips his hoodie and said to him "Let's go, old man." Ramyah nods but said "However, you must respect me once we reach there. Got it?" Ultima just smirks. "Alright." he said.