Unknown Entity

Ultima turns into his battle form and rushes to the two goblins. The said goblins raise their weapons and rush as well. Ultima's shortsword clashes with two axes, then parry with a slash to the legs. The goblins fall down to their knees and gave Ultima the advantage. He then uses an upward slash to lift them up to the air. Once the goblins are high enough, he pulls out a revolver and shoots a set of bullets at one goblin, killing it.

He was supposed to kill the other one when he notices that his revolver is empty. Unfortunately, the goblin soon notices this and uses the opportunity to slash him in half.

Ultima prepares for the attack and guards his arms crossed in the air. A gunshot is heard and the attack didn't came. When he dropped his guard he sees Ez holding his rifle.

They went towards the lifeless bodies of the goblins and suddenly, they turned into a cloud of murk and before they could debate about it, Ultima touches the murk and it engulfs him. Surges of memories came towards him.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Memory plane

Ult...do... c..y....

A 12-year old boy cries as he hugs the woman beside him.

Ul....ple...ca..wn...

The boy speaks.

Mom... I'm scared...

The plane distorts, ending the scenario.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Ultima regained his senses and sees everyone looking at him worriedly.

"I'm fine" he says.

Suddenly, a surge of murk came towards him and strikes at his back. He winces at the pain looks behind him. To his surprise, it was him, in murk.

"Who are you?" he asks.

The figure smiles and said "I am you."

Ultima glares him as if he wants a better explanation. The figure just sighs.

"I am Alpha. I am you but with the past at hand. I will remake our lives if you just give what you have."

Ultima questions this. What does he want? If he is himself, then why did he started attacking Maidame Curie and Jolie? It's starting to get confusing until Alpha shakes his head.

"It seems that you don't remember. Very well, I take my leave...with a gift in return."

He then vanishes and suddenly multiple murk portals surround the school and monsters came out from them. Most of the students defended but it was too much for them. Ultima uses his power to detect the locations of the portals and called everyone for a strategy meeting.

"OK, so Alpha just let out an all-out attack on the school. The source of the monsters are from the portals surrounding the school. Obviously, we're gonna take them out. There are 4 of them in Sectors A, B, C, and D. Yusha, go to Sector A. Lynie and Millie, you two go to Sector B. Ez, take care of C. And Ramyah, tell all of the remaining Protectors to go at Sector D."

Everyone nodded and as Ultima was ready to leave, Ramyah notices that he isn't assigned to a Sector. He then asks him and Ultima smiles as he turns to his battle outfit.

"I detected a large amount of murk on Sector E. I figured that I can investigate there. Just tell the students there to stay away. It's better to have more injured than casualties."

He then went off with the rest of the team. Ramyah just sighs as he went to the mic and announces the things Ultima said to him. He only has one thing in his mind.

You better explain everything to us, Ultima. And to think I could pray to you to protect us from now.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hectic schedule. From projects to schoo activities. Pretty much school right now. Sorry in advance

Adieu = ̄ω ̄=