An Ugly Start

Ultima rubs his head as he heads towards his assigned classroom. However, he appears to slow down once in a while by some students who eager to ask him about the match earlier. Apparently, it caused a uproar to the students.

"How did you do that? We can't even touch that guy!", a student exclaims.

"No one can stand him, but you just beat him up like a walk in the park!", another did the same.

"Can you selfie with me, please?", a girl asks.

What have I gotten myself into?, he wonders.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He arrives at the classroom without the group of students. He manages to change their focus when Edge arrived. He's with another friend of his but he's more... calm than him. He eventually said to the group that Edge is there and dashes off, leaving Edge and his friend to confront the students.

The class is rowdy, men were running around doing crazy thing even he could not imagine and women gossiping and being sassy. Eventually, one girl with a pink bow on her head notices him and gestures everyone to stop and look at him. Everyone does what she says and looks at Ultima intently. He gulps and walks towards the platform.

He clears his throat. "You all heard me earlier but I'll make this brief. My name is Ultima Kusunagi but Ultima's just fine. I hope we can all be in good terms."

After that, everyone, save the girl earlier, crowded around him. They all ask questions like the group earlier. Ultima sighs and proceeds to where he suits best. He finds the seat next to the girl with the bow comfortable. Once he takes his seat, the teacher arrives and everyone immediately takes their seats.

The teacher raises an eyebrow and looks at Ultima and shrugs before proceeding to the class. The girl taps his shoulder and introduces herself.

"Hi! Anna Lumin! Nice to meet you!" she said while raising her left hand to shake with him. Ultima shakes it and slightly smiles.

"Yeah... It's nice to meet you too."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Class were boring and he has to suffer them all. Good thing that when the bell ringed, all of students rushed off with their bags at tow. Ultima is not the only one who suffers the same problem.

Ultima looks at his side and notices that Anna is still picking her things up and he picks up a notebook and gave it to her.

"Thanks" she said. For some reason, he felt that response somewhat, off. He decides to shrug it off and worry about it next time.

They exit the room and the janitor locks the door. Ultima says goodbye to Anna and proceeds to the principals office. As he went there, he notices the bulletin board that has the room numbers for the co-ed dorms. He looks for his and it says, "Room #248"

Ultima memorizes it and suddenly remembers that it was the room number that he was going to ask to Ramyah. He chuckles and walks towards the dorms.
----------------------------------–---------------------–-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He reaches the second floor of the dorm and he still can't find his room. He eventually sees Anna and walks up to her.

"Hey, you lost too?" he asks. She nods her head bashfully. Ultima then looks up and sees the number plate and it says, "248." Ultima smiles and looks to her.

"Well, I'm going in now." Just before he goes in the room, she pulls his sleeve and lowers her head.

"Um, this is also my assigned room." she says and looks up with an embarrassed smile. Ultima looks shocked but remains calm and gestures her to come in.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The room is a bit grand since it was Ultima's room. Anna looks surprised while Ultima just smirks.

Well, he did overdid the decorations... Ultima thought as he checks the room.

They place their bags on the side and Ultima lies down to the bed while Anna unbuttons her blouse. After a few seconds, realization struck her like a truck and covers herself. She was about to ask Ultima to get out when he cuts her off.

"Don't worry, I'll take a nap so go ahead." he said before he sleeps.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The house is devastated. The sky is red. It is raining blood. And he just stands there, motionless.

He then sees his family members, dead and not moving.

He also sees something sharp...

Before it struck his heart, rendering his flesh

Before he could shout for help, he is struck once again in the he-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ultima shooks up and breathes heavily. Then he notices a sharp katana at his throat. He looks up and see 4 people at the bed. The one holding the katana is standing and glares him. His nightmare resurfaces and he began sweating and lets down a tear.

The people, even Anna, is surprised on what has transpired. The one with the katana sheathes her weapon and sits down, much to Ultima relief. The one with the long jacket holds Ultima by the shoulders.

"Hey! It's me, Ez! Get a grip!" he shouts while shaking Ultima's shoulders. Ultima regained his senses and looks at Ez with confusion. He then hears him shout at the katana holder.

"Yusha, stop that! He has problems that had to be endured, you know."

"I know! I just want to make sure he is not a pervert."

"Um, I told Anna that I would take a nap so that she could change with ease." Ultima deadpanned.

Everyone looks at Yusha with blank faces. She flusters and covers her face. As she was given a good stare down, Ultima looks at the newly arrived guests. He is relieved when he sees Ez, he knows him as Edward Zealion, as he is paired with someone he knows. He then looks at Yusha which he already assumed that she doesn't like men she doesn't know at her room. He then looks at the two girls which looked like they are sibilings. Anna approaches him with a grin.

Ultima sighs. "This is an ugly start for my first day."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Done and done!

Comment if you have opinions. That is all. With votes if possible.
Adieu!