Chapter 1 - Trouble, Trouble

THIRD PERSON POV

The trade island of Gavreau was known as one of the most important trade islands in the European sea. Because of its strategic location, traders around the world would stop by and perform businesses with local traders. The island of Gavreau is being ruled by the royal family for generation and will continue to be ruled by the Gavreau many years to come.

Queen Gisele, the sole heir to the throne was forced to step up as the new ruler at the tender age of 16 after her father, the King perished in a shipwreck on his way to a summit. When she turned 17, the royal advisor thought that she would be too young to rule a kingdom by herself so they grant her wish to marry her love interest who's not from a royal bloodline.

From the fruit of that marriage, they were granted with a son. After three years Prince Gaultier was born, they were once again granted with another child that was later named as princess Elaria.

King Armand, Queen Gisele's husband was not a loyal man to his queen. He was known as a king who l required different woman companion every time the queen has to attend her official meetings and royal duty.

The advisor strongly suggested that the queen should leave the king but she was worried that her kids will not receive any type of fatherly figure if she does leave the king. Even though he's not a loyal husband, he's a devoted father to their children.

At the other side of the island, four women were just getting themselves ready for their night shift.

Helvisa Balzac, one of many Satan mistress's daughters was banished together with her friends to earth after they committed treason in the underworld. Even though they were banished, they were surprised that Satan didn't strip their power away from them.

Helvisa grabbed a hair binder and tied her blonde hair in a high ponytail. She sighs when she looks down at her uniform.

"Why do we have to be a waitress is beyond me." Armina, Helvisa's trusted advisor and also known as the wise one of the group chuckled.

"Because we have to pay the rent and for the food, we have to eat. You know how difficult it is to control Eris when there is no raw meat." Armina offered to zip Helvisa up.

"Could you?" Helvisa turned and removed Armina's long wavy brown hair from her back and zipped her up as well.

"I'm sorry my lady. I am just too hungry whenever there's a full moon." Eris looked down to her feet.

"Don't be sad Eris, I'll find a nice man for you to feed next time," Reina assured her friend.

"Don't get any stupid idea, Reina. You're a siren, yes, but we want to keep the image of being a low profile 'human' as well." Reina pouts and tied her blonde hair in a messy bun.

"I'm tired of being a peasant my lady. Why do I have to control myself whenever a useless man tries to get his hands on me? He should face my wrath." Helvisa glared at Reina.

"Reina apologise right now," Armina commanded. Reina flinched and looks down.

"I'm sorry my lady. It won't happen again." Helvisa ignores her and went to the door followed by Armina.

"Let's go." Was all she said. Reina felt guilty.

"Nice going Reina." Eris sighed. Reina ignored the werewolf and went to work.

Eris was the last person to step out from their little apartment and lock the door. She jogs to catch up with the others.

"What in the world." Helvisa breathe out when she saw their stuff were on the dirty ground of the back alley where they work.