Chapter 12 - What The Hell Were You Thinking?!

HELVISA'S POV

After knowing what that damn queen did, I was beyond pissed. What's the point of protecting that bitch if she decided to endangered herself more! It's the third day after she went to the sea. She was expected to be here an hour ago. When my eyes landed on a black limousine, I crossed my hands on my chest and tapping my feet on the floor, waiting for them.

Once Gisele and Eris walked out of the car, they both tried to ignore my blazing eyes on them. "Not so fast!" They both stop dead on their track. "You both are lucky that the enemy didn't obliterated all of you at once. WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING GOING OUT OF THE CASTLE SAFE ZONE AND TO THE WAR ZONE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

The guards around us probably think it's vice versa. The queen suppose to yell at me but not the other way around. Gisele was fidgeting, playing with the hem of her official uniform. "Well?" I was waiting for her explanation. I turned to Eris. "And you, you suppose to be dragging her back to shore when you saw her going on that ship!" I spit out.

Eris flinched and looked down. "She's still your queen, Helvisa." We all turned to the door to see Armina look like she never even got injured before. "Wow. You look amazing." Armina smiled and went to my side. "The potion is ready. It's in your room." I excuse myself when the queen went to Armina. I was walking towards my room when I came across Tristan who's clapping his hands.

"You actually yelled at the queen herself. You never change dear friend." I smiled. "Why should I change? I've been living for 500 years." Tristan laughed. "It's an honour to fight with you side by side again, Helvisa Balzac." I patted his shoulder and went inside my room. I searched for the potion and sighed when I saw a glass made from brass sitting on the table, waiting for me. I was disgusted when the bubbles actually burst right before I hold it with my hands.

"Bottoms up." I said before drinking every single drop of this vile liquid. Immediately I felt my chest is burning from its effect. Somehow I think this potion was kinda odd. It's different that the usual one. Probably her research done something and she's trying it out. Suddenly I can't even feel my limbs and I literally dropped to the floor. I can't move, I can't speak and I can't even call for help but I can see and hear everything.

"Honestly, why are you laying o the floor?" It's Armina. "Well, it's my fault. I should've wrote some card for you to read before drinking it all." She helped me up and placed me on the bed. "The potion will take several hours for it to work. You need to stay in bed because you can't even move a muscle. It's the new ingredient I tried out. I hope it works." She tucked me in and excuse herself.

"Helvisa?" I heard a soft voice calling for me. I didn't even noticed I dozed off. "Morning." Armina leaned in to me and kissed my cheek. "Morning. Wait, it's morning?" She nodding her head. "The queen insisted on sleeping there." Armina pointed at the queen who's sleeping sitting up. "I tried to send her away but she refuse." I asked Armina to helped me up and I just watch how she sleep.

"Did she just snore?" I pointed out. "Oh hush. It's cute. Helvisa, she really did a great job by making them all retreat. She was splendid. Eris will never lie to me." I sighed. "Yes but she's risking her own life, the life we protected for these past few months. Then she easily go to the enemy front line and commanded the whole fleet."

I turned to Gisele who's sleeping soundly. "Does the potion work?" Armina gave me a soft smile. "Your lifespan getting to its normal level." I smiled. "How's your injury?" She gave me a thumbs up. "Your healing power never cease to amaze me." We both turned to Gisele when she yawned while stretching herself. "Morning." Armina greeted the queen. "Ill prepare some refreshment." Armina excuse herself.

"I am not dead you know." I said. She puffed her cheek. I hate to admit it but she look so cute. "I was waiting for you to wake up sincerely from the deepest part of my heart and this is what I get? How rude." She's using the queen card huh. "I didn't ask you to stay up late for me." I can imagine how fuming her face are right now. I was waiting for any type of things being thrown at me but it never came. "I deserve that. I make you worried about me."