Chapter 20 - Its Over (END)

THIRD PERSON POV

"From this day forward, Grugary and Gavreau Kingdom are now allies." Announced Gavreau's newest prime minister as he shaking hands with Grugary's prime minister. They both turned to their queen and walked up to them. They showed the treaty letter than they had both signed to the queen. "I know what I had done will never be acceptable for your people. My first act as your alliance, helping to rebuilding your kingdom and necessary building for your people to live or seek shelter."

Helmine nodded her head to her prime minister. "Few gold will be the first phase." Helvisa looked at the ten crates that the guard walked in with. "Wow.. gold and more gold!" Helvisa said. Gisele smiled. "Thank you for your concern. I'll ask my people to take them later on." Helmine smiled back. Gisele and her kids both stood up and bow down to Helmine. Helmine stood up as well and bow down in return. "I'm looking forward to be working with you in the future." Gaultier said.

Helmine watched her guest go and sigh in relief. "My my are you lucky." Tirza showed herself from hiding. "Why are you hiding behind that statue?" Tirza shrugged her shoulder. "Because seeing my sister will kill me." She kneel down in front of Helmine and looked up with her sad puffy eyes. "I'm home honey." She hugged her mate's waist and placed her ear on her stomach. "I can't wait to do this with your bump."

Helmine tried to pushed the demon away. "Commander Tirza." She sternly said. Tirza sighed heavily and remove herself from hugging the queen. "I am working. We agreed that whenever we're working, we will be the queen and her commander. That's it. After hours is different." Helmine warned her. "Alright, my queen." Tirza stood up and saluted her mate. "I've come with good news and bad news. Our enemies was glad our kingdom didn't blow up to little pieces. The bad news is, they want to destroy us."

Helmine sighed. "So nothing change when I decided to be a little kind to others huh?" Helmine grinned. "Let them be. We will retaliate once they attack us first." Tirza was glad her mate didn't completely change. Perhaps she had been a little more sadistic that usual.

They were on their way home from the ship port where Helmine dock her ship when Gisele suggested for them to looked around the Gavreau's reconstruction. "It's progressing well huh?" Helvisa nodded. "Now that we have those gold, should we rebuilt the plaza?" Helvisa was eager to know. "The plaza?" Helvisa nodded. "It's where my friends and I had our lunch before going back to work a year ago." Gisele almost forgot about that.

Helvisa looked outside and noticed it's going to rain soon. "I think we can do so. The plaza is the heart of the Gavreau after all." Elaria looked out of the windows and chuckled. "That's a weird looking cloud huh?" Helvisa too looked at the weird looking cloud but she was far from laughing. She knows about the truth of that clouds. "Mother... who's that?" The car suddenly stop and so does time. Helvisa noticed that Gisele and the kids didn't move to say anything.

She sighed and walked out of the car and went to meet this mysterious man in red suits. From the looks of its shoeless feet, it's him. "Well well, finally, we meet again, Helvisa." Helvisa froze when she heard her name being call. "Is that how you greet your own father?" He asked while turning to meet her. Human form satan are so much different than her real appearance in Hell.

"Nice palace you have. Is that woman in the car with you is your wife? Wow. Beautiful gem she is." Helvisa scoffed. "Don't touch her. You'll regret it!" Satan laughed. "You want to fight me, your creator?" Helvisa froze. She knows there's nothing she can do to stop him. He's not like the other who can fight him back. She's too weak. "You're lucky to have the exact power like mine but it's unfortunate that I can control your body and mind because of that too."

Satan grabbed Helvisa's face and squeezed it as hard as he could. "You think you escape from my wrath? I was surprised when I know you're still alive! How is that even possible I don't know." Sagan suddenly looked at the distance view and laughed. "You meant your sister's huh? Never mind. All of you combine won't be able to kill me. What a useless girl." Satan threw Helvisa's body as hard as she could.