Chapter 10 - The Commanders

GISELE'S POV

Helvisa didn't exaggerating when she said the commanders from Sacia and Sliria kingdom will be very, very alluring when they come to see me. My eyes were all over their uniform as they walked in side by side with Olaria's commander. "Commander Viorica Morosanu of Sacia Kingdom at your service." She saluted before bowing down in front of me. She was wearing a black blazer with white collar and short black skirt.

"Commander Tristan Willington of Olaria Kingdom, also at your service." He bow. This man was well dress for a soldier. Even thought he's wearing his uniform, he really does have the image for it. "Commander Rosella Ellis of Sliria Kingdom, at your service." She kneel down in front of me. "Your wish is our command, Queen Gisele." I heard Helvisa clicking her tongue beside me. "Rise my brave soldier." I commanded.

I was worried that the button on commander Rosella blazer would burst as I can see how hard the buttons were holding back from exploded because of the size of her breast. I shake my thought away and listened to what they have brought together from their kingdom. Apparently the Sacia kingdom has provide us with enough protection from the sea. Olaria, provided us with enough weaponry and experienced soldier to handle close combat.

Sliria manage to brought their tanks and aircraft carrier whenever we need to do some snooping or attack by air. These kingdoms has everything my kingdom are lacking. Was it wise of me to even fighting back? Grugary has everything while I need their help to protect my island from being destroy. I sighed heavily.

"I need every tank to be maintenance at all times. I am well aware of how easy is it for Sliria's tanks to be immobilised after being hit on the track. It took few hours to fix them correct?" Rosella nodded. Helvisa know about this matter better than I do. "The battleship, destroyer and the submarine should be inside Gavreau's sea border at all times, remember that." Viorica nodded.

"Make sure your soldier installed every anti tank and antiaircraft weapons around the castle and the public places. Your lookout should be alerted at all times too because we have some intel stating that Grugary kingdom manage to get themselves a Karl." Karl? What's a Karl?

"Excuse me. What's a Karl?" I asked.

"Karl is a self-propelled siege mortar. It's a 600mm gun. It's more like a open-top weapon but has a body like a tank." 600MM GUN?! My eyes widen. "My island would be destroy if that massive thing manage to hit us on." Helvisa chuckled. "Don't be silly. It probably destroy the Gavreau Mountain after two hits, I guess." I face palm myself with her logic.

How is that assuring, I have no idea. "Relax. I'll handle that part if they decided to use it." Now she's confident. "You, handling a Karl? I like to see that." Commander Tristan spoke out. "Anyway, I expect more from you all." Suddenly I felt two set of hands on my shoulder. "Follow me please." Helvisa was actually being .... nice.

She lead me to the garden and I was surprised to see Armina with Eris and Reina inside the gazebo. Wait, they're back? "Reina?" Helvisa called out. Reina suddenly kneel down in front of me. "I'm sorry. But I have to do this." She said before looking up to me. "I need .... I need to transform to my real self. I need ... to be in the sea." Was she begging? I was baffled. "She's asking for permission. You own us after all." Helvisa informed.

"Own you?" I shake my head. "You may go to the sea. There's no harm in doing so." Reina smiled and actually kissed my feet. I watched her ran towards the hill and literally jumped off. I was worried for her well being but Helvisa grabbed my wrist before I chase her. "She will be okay. Sit down. Eris has something to say." I nodded and sit down.

"This is about your mission?" Eris shake her head. "I'll get to that after I'm saying this." She sighed and turned to Armina. "Reina will not be fighting alongside us in the war." Eris spoke out. "Oh, why?" I asked. "Yes Eris, why?" Helvisa crossed her arms on her chest. "She's with child." She's with what? "Is that why she have the urges to be in the sea?" Armina asked. Eris looked down and nodding her head.