Chapter 5 - Family

HELVISA'S POV

"Hey Helvisa, tell us about your mother?" Why does this boy asked me that. "There's nothing to talk about." I simply said and look through her school homework. "The answer is wrong." I pointed at a mathematic question. "What? Are you a mathematic genius?" I shake my head. "I live for 500 years. I've been to school multiple times. Every year, I tend to learned a lot."

"Hey tell us about the world you came from." The girl said. I sighed. I don't think they want to hear about my world. "There's nothing to talk about." They both turned to Armina. "Armina, tell us about Helvisa's mother." I swear if she decided to say even a word about her I'll break her neck. "Hmmm... Helvisa's mother name is Hema. She's one of the most beautiful Valkyrie princess ever born."

"Wow ....." the siblings clearly will listen to anything Armina said now. "She has long blonde curly hair and the bluest eyes ever. She's very kind and loving mother you'll ever met." The siblings wanted to know more but I interrupt them before Armina could say anything. "Did you do what I told you to?" I asked. "Yes I did. Anyway, Helvisa's mother, she's ...." I didn't let her to finish her sentences.

"What did they say?" Armina sighed. "They said okay. They will be here by next week." The boy actually covered my mouth and stared at Armina. "Tell us more about her mother." He insisted. "Hmmm. Well, I guess you guys can ask her yourself in few days." I removed the prince's hand from my mouth. "What?"

"Your mother will be here. Few days from now." I was speechless. "But how?" Armina gave me a nervous laugh. "More like why. She said she have something to ask you." I don't know what to think about this. I understand that she's coming for me but why so sudden? This is so not her. "Aren't you happy your mother want to see you Helvisa?" The princess asked me.

"I'm happy. But, it's sudden. She never like this before." Armina chuckled. I can sense she knows something that I don't. "Alright Armina, spill it. You know something that I don't." I insisted. "It wouldn't be a secret if I told you. You will have such hectic life by next week. So I was thinking inviting Hema here will be good for you." Armina stood up and offered her hands to the royal siblings.

"Come on, it's time for you two to have lunch." The kids both exclaimed in excitement. They seems to be close to Armina now. I can't blame her, she always so good with kids and old people. She's friendly and kind to one another. She also reliable whenever I needed her. "Is it true your mother will be coming here?" The queen suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "Yea. My mother."

"What's her name?" She asked. "Hema." I turned around to face the queen who already seated on the chair. "She's a demon as well?" I shake my head no. "She's not a demon. She's a Valkyrie." Wait, why is she in my room. "Excuse me, Gisele, why are you here?" She chuckled. "Oh, first name bases already? You really don't want to call me your queen huh?" I shake my head.

"If I do, you'll be so in love with me that you have to marry me." That statement made her laughed. "What makes you so sure about that? I do have a husband you know. Even though he's an ass all the time for this whole 9 years." I smirked. "Because whenever I show my affection, none of you female human ever back down on me." I said. Once again she laughed. Well at least she's laughing now.

"Calling me as your queen is showing affection?" I nodded. "What to try? Sure. But, I'll make sure you will be in my grasp and I have to kill the king for that." I leaned in to the queen. "I can also heal the most precious thing inside your body with my power." I placed my hand on her shockingly tone stomach. "I can heal anything." I whispered before smiling at how surprised she look.

"You ... know?" I nodded. "You can't hide anything from Reina's eyes of a siren. She used to hunt sailors in the dark and she possessed the power to see into the dark. I forbid her to see into you and your kids. Don't worry about that but as we're this close, and touching your stomach, I can sense that you have some desire to fulfil." I was waiting for her to push or hit me but it never come.