Bananas

A/n sorry guys not doing a second part to We Belong. Warning it's a short and dirty chapter. 😂

-

Joey's POV

"I'm hungry." Y/n said out of nowhere.

"Well then go find a snack." I laughed since it was just so random. She rolled her eyes playfully at me and left the room to get a snack. I paused the movie and waited for her to come back. When she came back she had a peeled banana in her hand.

"Really? A banana." I raised an eyebrow at her and she just smiled at me. I shook my head and turned the movie back on.

I turned my head and saw y/n slowly put the tip of the banana in her mouth. Oh my god. What is she doing? Then she slowly kept putting the rest in her mouth. How can she fit that much in her mouth?

Then I felt something rise in my pants. Oh dear. For some reason I quickly slap the banana out of her hand.

"Um...I think you've had enough of that." I nervously said.

"Hey I wasn't finished with that." She gave me an annoyed look.

"Well I was."

She huffed and turned back to the movie while quietly whispering,
"Meanie." Then it was silence until I heard her giggling.

"Why are you giggling?" When I turned to look at her she was looking down at my pants. My eyes followed to where she was looking at.

Oops.

"You. Have. A. BONER!!" She died out laughing and started to laugh so hard she fell to the ground. My face started to turn beet red.

"So that's why you wouldn't let me finish the banana. It was because I was turning you on." Her face was also turning red but only from laughter and not embarrassment like me. Now I was the one who was annoyed.

"Shut up."