Kidnapped pt. 1

MINI SERIES!!

You know how your parents tell you to never walk in the streets alone at night time?  Well I decided to be a little rebel and do just that. What the junk was I thinking. Oh, right I wasn't. I never listen and now thanks to little old me I'm walking on the freezing cold sidewalks and I can't call anyone because my phone is dead.

Before I could continue with my little rant I heard quiet footsteps behind me. I quickly turn around only to be greeted by darkness.

"It's okay y/n you are just being paranoid." Even with my little pep talk my body went against me and I began to walk faster. The footsteps behind me continued. Okay this is NOT my imagination. There is someone actually chasing after me. I was in full panic mode so I broke out into a full sprint but so did the person behind me.

This is so not happening. Why? Why does this have to happen to me? While I was over here complaining about my life I bumped into a hard figure. Thinking it was the killer I let out a high pitched scream.

"AH! Mister killer please don't hurt me. I would give you all my money but  I don't have any money in the first place because I'm broke. And don't think about trying to touch me cause honey-"

"What the heck? I am not a killer." A somewhat deep voice stated. I looked up and saw a guy who looked close to my age.  He held out his hand to help me up.

"Oh. Sorry I just thought I heard someone chasing me." I said while I took his large and warm hand. Wait what the heck am I saying.

"Really? Well sorry to break it to you but I did too. It's not safe out here lets go." He said not letting go of my hand, not that I didn't mind, but I don't know who this guy is. All I know about him is that he has really soft hands, his voice is really hot, and overall his face is beautiful. Okay. Stop, I just freaking met him what am I saying?

"Um...hello?" The mystery guy waved his free hand in front of my face. "What? Oh. Yeah, sorry."

"We really should get out of here come on." He started to pull me away.

"But I don't even-" Unfortunately before I could finish what I was going to say someone had grabbed my from behind and put a white cloth on my mouth and nose. I feel a little sleepy. Before I passed out from the horrid drug I saw the mystery guy fight and struggle. It must have been the drugs but I swear I heard him say, "Don't you dare touch her."

-

A/n Hey guys sorry I haven't been active lately but I promise I'll try harder. I've decided to do a mini series called Kidnapped. It was inspired by a great book that a read a couple of months ago but only remembered about it now, I hope you enjoy it.

BUNNY :)