Suprise?

Positive.

It said positive. Right now you are probably wondering why I keep saying the word 'positive'. It's been about two months after me and Joey's marriage. Last week him and I made love but we didn't use any protection. The next days I've been getting the symptoms of a pregnancy so I assumed that I did get pregnant. Well I took the pregnancy test and it showed up to be positive. The thing is I don't know how to tell Joey.

-

I'm still on the couch deciphering on how I should tell him. Then it hits me. I know what to do.

"Babe! I'm home." I heard Joey say.

"I'm in the kitchen." I replied to him. He came by me and softly kissed my forehead. Even if we have been together for a long time I will never get over his touch.

"So babe, we gonna look at houses today?" He asks and I nod my head up and down.

"Yeah, I actually found this really pretty house and wanted to see if we could check it out."

"Sure that's fine with me. Just let me take a shower then I'll be ready."

"Okay." With that he went to get ready and I finished supper.

-

We finally arrive house and I immediately fell in love.

"Wow. It's beautiful y/n." Joey said almost breathlessly.

"Yeah. It sure is." Then he took my hand in his and we entered the house.

The house was modern styled and it had stainless steel furniture with marbled counter tops. It was gorgeous. The living room had a nice flat screen tv and a black leather couch. In the backyard there was a in-ground pool that was surrounded with beautiful green grass. We went up stairs and saw the masters bedroom, guess and a-

"Is this a nursery room?" Joey was confused to why it was there.

"Yes it is, Joey. We are gonna need it because I am pregnant."

His eyes went wide and then he was struck with a big grin on his face.

"I'm going to be a father?" I smiled and nodded at him.

"I'm going to be a father!" He jumped around and got on his knees in front of me. Then he kissed my stomach and hit up then kissed me.

"Now I have a queen and soon I will have a prince or princess."