Head Over Wheels for Him

Dedicated to Carlota...

"Okay mom I'm leaving now." I replied to her as a walked out the door. Before completely shutting I hear a faint, " Alright Carlota be safe."

While on the driving down the street to Starbucks I jammed out to some music. At the red light I started belting out some lyrics. "AND THATS WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!" I breathed heavily as I had just unpleasantly screamed out the whole song. When I look to my left I see a guy about the same age as me looking in my direction and applauding. My face started to heat up indicating that I was blushing. I tried to not show my embarrassment and I just started to awkwardly bow in my seat.

I looked back at the boy and suddenly noticed how cute he was. Brown hair that looked so soft that I wanted to run my fingers through it. Then he had cute little dimples and just stunning eyes. The loud honking of the vehicles behind me had broken me out of my trance. When I went to look back at the boy he was gone. I sighed knowing that I'll probably never see him again.

Oh well. I guess it wasn't meant to be. I shifted the gear into drive and continued on my journey to get me some Starbucks. When I finally arrived the place was packed. It was really hard to find a good parking space and I was starting to get frustrated. As I went to take a turn I hear a girly scream and seen that I almost ran over somebody. I quickly got out of my car to see if the person was okay.

"Ma'am are you okay. Oh my bad I didn't know you were a guy." my cheeks began to flush as I helped the guy up.

"Oh hey your the girl who was jamming out to some music." when I looked up I saw the same guy. What the...is this like fate or something?

"You okay there." he waved his hand in front of my face.

"Oh what? Yeah I'm fine." I stuttered nervously. He gave a dimpled smile. "I'm sorry I didn't properly introduce myself. Hi I'm Joey,"

"Hey Joey I'm Carlota"

~BUNNY