Merc For Hire

A/N
Welp, this is my first. I'll keep going if you guys want me to.

Y/N POV
As my blade shone in the sunlight, the tall redhead in the bowler cap looked up at me. "Well, as we agreed upon, Torchwick, I get my cash, you get your dust. But, I want my cash before you get your dust." The man sighed. "Y/N, I've told you countless times, if I pay you before, then I'll never get my dust. Now, hand it over." He said impatiently. Neo, the ice cream girl, stood beside him, eating her namesake staring up at us. I knew she couldn't talk, and all she did was sign language. That, was one thing I understood. "Y/N, just give him the dust. I'll make sure you get your cash." Neo signed to me. I sighed and nodded, walking back into my truck to grab three crates, filled with dust, wth one arm, showing off my immense strength. That wasn't even my Semblance, but I liked to show it off. I saw Neo blush a little, but she hid it well. I set the crates down in front of me, and held my hand out. "My cash, Roman." He smirked. "That's not going to happen." He opened the end of his cane, and fired it off. I spun my blade to the side as it covered my hand, I grabbed the grenade and chucked it back at him. A look of shock came over his face as it hit, and Neo dived out of the way while Roman blew up, flying like Team Rocket into the stars, dust and all.
"Thanks Neo. But I'm headed home." I said. She nodded, but jumped up and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled and kissed her back on her cheek. We had been dating behind Romans back for two years now. Can't believe he didn't notice.

A/N
I know this one was a little bit shorter than most of my oneshots, but not every single one is going to be lemon based. Some will, others won't.