Its Easter Time!

A/N Welp, next one is Velvet! Have fun with that!

Y/N POV
It was March, and one minute away from being the weekend. Beacon always held a big Easter party every year, and this year's was closing in on it. I sat in my final class, Goodwitch. She wasn't my favorite, but she wasn't awful. She was always really nice to me, and I never knew why, but I guess that's a story for another day. (Literally.) I started to get ready, and the bell rang. "Have a Happy Easter!" Goodwitch yelled as we all ran out of the classroom, and as I ran out, I bumped into someone. As I saw someone falling, I dropped my stuff and caught the falling person, my arm curling around their waist. I heard a squeak, and when the crowd cleared, I saw, to my surprise, it was Velvet, the quiet rabbit Fannus that I had caught. "Oh... Hi Velv. How's it going?" I asked, not moving from my position that I had put us in. "It's going good, Y/N. Ready for Easter?" I nodded, and she smiled. "So, I'm going to guess you want up?" She nodded, and we stood, as I heard laughter and a shout, "Just ask her out already! It's a ship that's going to sail!" We both blushed a deep red, and I threw my javelin/katana at the person yelling, and it pinned them to a wall. "Y/N, get this spear out of my clothes. I just bought these, and if you don't, I will kill you." I paled as I heard Cocos voice from the person I had pinned. My javelin shot back to my hand, and and looked back at Velvet. "Meet me at the roof later." And I ran as fast as I could away from the horrific storm that was Coco. A few hours later, me and Velvet were dating. That's why we went to the roof, and that Sunday morning was one I'll never forget. I woke up to my scroll buzzing. When I looked at it, it had a vague text from Velvet. It read, if you want to find your present, go to where you loved to hate. That would be Professor Ports classroom. So, I walked there, and there was a note that read, go find the place we first met. I'll be waiting. That would be the roof. So, I walked up to the roof, and I saw Velvet sitting in a giant Easter basket, among a cluster of Easter eggs. Also, did I mention that Velvet was in a slutty Easter Bunny outfit? It was perfect. "Happy Easter, Love." Velvet said to me, as I wandered over and laid down with her, kissing her and cuddling.

A/N
That's a wrap folks!