Teacher's Pet (Lemon)

A/N
By an avalanche of votes, the winner, is apparently is the sexy teacher. Well, I guess I'm into this too, so I'm going to go right ahead.

Y/N POV

As my friend yawned beside me for the fourth time, I raised my hand to answer another question for my teacher, Ms. Goodwitch. "Yes, Y/N?" She asked, smiling widely. "Is the answer The Fall Maiden?" I asked, and she nodded as her smile widened. "Yes it is Y/N! Good job!" She said as she turned to the chalkboard and began to write in the answer. As she turned back, the bell rang, and I started to gather my things. Everyone else had left, but I still had a lot of my things left and I kept trying to pile them up, only for them to tumble all the way down. I sighed in frustration, and sat back down. I felt a tap on my shoulder, and I turned around to see Ms. Goodwitch. "Need some help, Mr. L/N?" She asked. I nodded, and smiled at her friendliness. "Thank you Ms. Goodwitch." She nodded and waved her riding crop, and my books began to float upwards. "I'll walk you back to your dorm, if you don't mind. I need to be in close proximity for your books to stay like this." I nodded, and we stood as we began to walk back to my dorm. I didn't have a team, as there weren't enough teams for me to be a part of. As we walked, many students gave me glares of hate, and loathing. As we past a big group of people. I heard a loud yell. "Y/N! Did you finish my homework yet?" The infamous Cardin Winchester strolled over to me, ignoring Ms. Goodwitch. "N-n-n-not yet, Cardin. I'm almost done with it." I said, pushing my glasses back up onto my face. "Mr. Winchester, if I hear another word out of you about Y/N, or he tells me that you've been bullying him, you will be expelled." Ms. Goodwitch said as Cardin laughed. "So your a teacher's pet now, huh?" Then began the chant of everyone calling me a teachers pet. I felt tears well up in my eyes, as I ran away from the huge crowd, of everyone laughing and pointing, the chant chasing me halfway across Beacon, into my dorm as I locked the door, and slid downwards as the tears fell down my face, accompanied by my sobs. I heard a knock on the door, and a soft voice. "Y/N? Are you ok? Please open the door." Ms. Goodwitch said as I stood, and opened the door, and she walked in, and saw the tears running my cheeks as she shut the door, and locked it. "I had no idea it was that bad, Y/N. I'm so sorry." She said as I walked over to my bed and sat down, and continued to sob. She walked over, and wrapped her arms around my neck as she pulled my head onto her shoulder, and she let me cry into her shoulder as she comforted me.

/A few hours later\

As I pulled my head out of her shoulder, I sniffled and she gave me a comforting look. "Are you ok now?" She asked, and I nodded. "Yeah, I think so. Thank you Ms. Goodwitch." She blushed a little, and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "Call me Glynda." I nodded, and out of nowhere her lips crashed down onto mine, and her hands pinned me to the bed. I was shocked most of all, but I soon melted into the kiss, my lower half getting excited as she drew away, and I panted for breath. "G-G-G-G-Glynda, what was t-t-t-t-that for?" I asked, in between my pants for breath, as she pulled out some rope. "If people are going to call you a Teachers Pet, we could at least prove them that pet means many different things~." She said as she began to tie my hands above my head on the bed posts, and she began to strip me down to nothing, as my member sprung free, and stood solid in the air. "Wow, your so much bigger than I expected." She said as she wrapped her hand around it, and slowly began to move them up and down. I moaned loudly, as she shushed me. "Don't want to wake the neighbors, do we?" I shook my head no, and she stopped stroking. She turned around, and reached into her purse, and pulled out a small gag. "You're going to wear this as long as I tell you to, understand?" She said, and I nodded. "Yes, Ma'am." She grinned, and put the gag in my mouth, and I blushed a bright red, and she started to strip herself down to nothing. Once she was, I felt my member get harder as she put it inside of her, and I moaned, being quieter because of the gag, and her face showed she was enjoying it as well. "My god...it's so huge...~" She began to bounce faster, and I moaned louder, as she did too. I felt a sudden release feeling, and I tried to convey it to her, but she shushed me and I released inside of her, as she released all over my member. She took the gag out of my mouth, and I panted as she laid beside me. "That was amazing, Ma'am." I said as she smiled and kissed my cheek. "For what I'm assuming is your first time, you did great Y/N. I hope your ready to earn some extra credit~" She purred as we both fell asleep.

A/N
If you can't tell, when I write, I sorta incorporate the things I'm into with the story. Soooo, don't judge me.. But back to this, it was so much fun to finish it.