Burning Passion

A/N
The next one that people wanted me to write, was Cinder. And if the title sucks, it's because I've ran out of fire jokes. Those are going to be very prevalent in this part, just because I can. Ha. Also, your a rabbit fannus.

Y/N POV
"Cinder, please! I didn't mean to ruin your dress!" I was currently on my knees, begging. I felt a hand grab a patch of hair, and pulled up. "Little bunny, always apologizing. You need to stop doing that, and actually start doing what I tell you to. Understand?" I nodded and she pulled me off of my knees. "Run along little bunny. Emerald has things for you to do, then you come back here and talk to me. Understand?" I nodded again and ran off quickly. I had the biggest crush on this woman, but sometimes she really scared me. I'll admit, I've had some very nice dreams about me and her, but I know better. She'd never pick me. As I stood in place, daydreaming about me and Cinder, I felt a tap on my shoulder, and I spun around to see Emerald smirking. "Earth to Y/N? You there bud?" She asked as I blushed and rubbed the back of my head. "Y-yeah, Em, I'm here. What did you need me to do?" She smiled and led me over to a row of Paladins, the massive mechs that the Atlas army used. I smiled as I saw Mercury walk towards us. "Hey Em, Y/N, what's up?" He said as I gave him a fist bump. "Nothing much. Just showing our little love bunny what he needs to do before he gets to see his Queen." Emerald said as my whole face went bright red, and Mercury laughed. "Nice one Em." He said as I put my head in my hands. "Em, what did you need me to do?" I asked as she patted my shoulder. "Your semblance is to customize any piece of tech, so I need you to make these babys battle ready." She said as I nodded and held my hands out my sides, and ten glowing blue wires flowed from my fingers, and connected to each one of the mechs, and began to change them into massive machines of war. One sprouted flamethrowers and another had massive twin blades on its back. "Done." I said as the wires drew back into my body. "Thanks buddy. Go see Cinder, and she'll tell you what to do next." Emerald said with a wink. I blushed again as I ran back to Cinders room. As I knocked on the door, Cinder opened it, and almost as quickly as she had opened it, grabbed me by my wrist and dragged me inside, throwing me on the bed, and locking the door. Her eyes screamed lust, and I scooted back on the bed, trying to avoid her. "C-c-c-c-cinder, what's happening?" I asked before she jumped onto me, and crashed her lips onto mine, as I blushed a darker red. A few minutes later, she drew back. "Your mine, little bunny. Understand? Your not leaving this room until I get the Burning Passion that I deserve." She said in a low, commanding tone, and I nodded quickly, and for two hours, the door stayed locked, and loud noises echoed throughout the warehouse.

A/N
This is the next, and time for you guys to pick from the list I put up again. Just remember that Glynda and Cinder have already been written. Thanks!