Bad Luck Charm (Lemon)

A/N
I know it's been a hot minute since I last posted a chapter to this book, but I figured it was high time that I went through and did so! Enjoy! (btw, your a chick)

Y/N POV
"Ummm...Professor?" I called out, my meek voice echoing slightly in the empty class room. Professor Qrow looked up, and smiled slightly.

"Ah, Y/N, come on in. Need something?" He asked politely, then quickly adding, "if it's something Ozpin doesn't need to know about, it will cost you extra."

I chuckled, then entered the class room towards him and his desk. "No, nothing like that. I was having trouble on the homework, and Weiss couldn't help me, Blake was lost, and Ruby...well, let's just say she definitely isn't getting along much better than I am, so I thought I should come to the source and ask about it."

He looked over at me with understanding eyes. "Yea, I did realize it wasn't exactly the easiest assignment to understand, but I assume you have specifics?" He said apologetically, scratching the back of his head.

When I approached his desk, there was another knock at the door, and I looked up to see General Ironwood.

"Qrow, I need to speak with you."

Qrow gave me a look of boredom and said, "I'll be right there." Then back to me, "Sorry about this, people have the worst timing." He then walked off towards Ironwood and out of the classroom.

I looked around a little bit, just awkwardly standing, teetering back and forth on my feet. After quickly glancing over his desk, I saw a book labeled 'Students and Opinons' opened on top of his desk, cover side up. I tried to look away, and not think to look inside and try and find my name, but my curiosity got the better of me and I picked up the book. Before I started to read it, however, I activated my semblance, which allowed me to see through walls in a short range, and saw that Ironwood and Qrow weren't on their way back yet, so I had time. Once I turned the book over, it was open to a page with my name on it. I quickly started reading it, trying to find any juicy details.

'Y/N L/N. Semblance: Nearby X-Ray vision. Thoughts: I may be a teacher, but sweet Oum is she cute. The way I always look over at her during class just staring at me, and the long hours she puts into this class, something about it is more intoxicating than the whiskey I drink everyday. If only it weren't a scandal to see her outside of class, or be in a relationship, I'd wife her in a heartbeat.'

The more I read, the more red my face became. 'This..this is really what he thinks of me?' I thought to myself, crossing my legs together. I didn't exactly have a crush, but Qrow was very good looking, and I'd never say no to a good time.

"Ahem, Y/N? Enjoying the secrets I wrote?"

I squeaked loudly and dropped the book to the desk, jerking my head over to see Qrow leaning against the doorway with a devilish smirk on his face.

"Q-q-Qrow, ummmm i can explain."

He began to walk towards me, shushing me.

"No need to explain doll face. I know what you read. And from what I gathered watching you read that, you weren't disagreeing with any of it."

I blushed once again, before he was right in front of me, and I could smell the hint of whiskey on his breath.

"So, while it would be a very large issue if Beacon found out, I'm all for consent and pissing off Ozpin. So, what do you say?"

I didn't really say anything, before I just planted my lips on his softly, closing my eyes and wrapping my arms around his neck gently. I could tell he was shocked, but in a heartbeat he had his hands on my waist, and was kissing me back in a slightly rough fashion, his tongue brushing against my lip, asking for entrance.

I opened my lips, allowing his tongue to explore my mouth. I felt him lift me up, and so I wrapped my legs around his waist, clinging to him. After a few seconds, we pulled away for air, before he walked us over to his desk, setting me down on top of it. I looked him up and down, panting slightly as I watched him start to quickly take off his shirt.

"Wait, won't we get caught?" I queried with a tone of concern, and he gave a chuff laugh at that.

"Listen, I'll make this fast so we don't. I'll give you the long story at a later date, how about that? This will be like...the free trial."

I nodded and started to take off my pants and shirt, releasing my breasts from their fabric constraints and my lower areas from its pants and underwear, as I watched him do the same, I stared longingly at his abs and his...well, his large friend downstairs definitely looked more than appealing.

"I'm gonna have to make this fast, alright doll? No foreplay."

I nodded, spreading my legs and scooting forward slightly to allow for easier access.

He slid in rather quickly, and I gasped at how much larger it felt inside of me, moaning and clinging to him like a stranded sailor would cling to a piece of wood floating in the sea. He then started to quickly pump his hips back and forth, going in and out which only caused me to moan even louder than before, burying my face in his neck to try and muffle my noises of absolute pleasure and enjoyment.

"Qrow, I got those papers you ask-"

A female voice called out as it entered the room, seeing both of us intertwined with each other, and so I looked up to see Glynda Goodwitch staring back at us, her eyes wide in shock, and her mouth agape.

"Damn door didn't lock. I really am a Bad Luck Charm, aren't I Y/N?" Qrow said, before slightly loudly.

A/N
Feels good to finally get back into the swing of things and actually get a chapter posted all within the same day. I've got a couple more lined up for the next couple of days, if I'm not busy for the next couple days playing Pokémon Sword and Shield, or doing homework!