My Little Kitty

A/N
Not sure what to put here. I'm running out of ideas for titles and people to write about. People, please help me!

Y/N POV

"Blake, we've been shopping for four hours now, for Oums sake! Can we PLEASE be done!?!" I groaned out as Blake stopped in her tracks. "But...I haven't gotten everything I want yet." I sighed and groaned again. "Can't we come back and get the rest some other time?" I asked, as I had been carrying all of her bags, and her most of the time. "Come on Y/N, just one more store!" "You said that about two hours ago, and we've been to at least 12 different stores since." She pouted, and sighed. "Fine, lets just get this stuff back to Beacon and then you can go back to your dorm." She said as I cheered silently to myself. I had a great book back in my dorm that I wanted to finish. It was called My Fiery Queen, by this new author that called themselves Lucy Kusane. It was really good so far, and I had heard there was a lemon at the end of the book, and I really wanted to read it in peace. I quickly carried the bags out of the mall with Blake, and we walked back to Beacon, silence trailing us the whole way. I think Blake was still angry that I had stopped her shopping, and to be quite honest, I didn't mind spending time with her. She was pretty cute, with her cat ears hidden under her bow, and her whole bookworm personality style, it made her nice to be around, especially to talk to about books. Once we reached Beacon, she wore this evil looking smirk, and I overlooked it, as I just wanted to finish my book. I dropped her bags in her dorm, and raced off into the halls to my dorm, which was empty. My team had taken a day off, and they went to the water park, I think, and I declined to spend the day here. Once I got in, I turned on my scroll and plugged my headphones in, grabbed my book, and sat in a chair to start reading it. I had some crackers sitting next to me, so I began to eat as my brain conjured up an image of what was happening in the book. It was the lemon, so nothing good was in my head at that moment, and when I got to a part that was in the middle of the lemon, I felt a tap on my shoulder as I jumped out of the chair, my book landing open on the floor, and my earbuds falling onto the floor with it. Blake smiled evilly and picked up my book, and began to read aloud. "...ah god, please more M-M-M-master!" She said, faking the moans and everything. I blushed a dark color and reached for the book, to which she gave back. "You better take me on a date if you don't want the whole school to know what you read." I blushed darker, and then nodded as we started out the door. I turned to her and said, "The little kitty's got claws, huh?" She nodded as we walked back to Vale, the sunset outlining us.

A/N
If you notice it, a little self promotion was up in the story, and just know I didn't quote the book directly. Author-Chan, out!