chapter-5

Chapter-5

Today was a hard day and I was glad that it was almost over, now all that is left is going home, showering, having dinner and my favorite, sleeping. I thought about tomorrow and winced remembering that tomorrow was Saturday. It is not that I hate weekends, in fact I love them, but tomorrow I have to go to that date. I could always cancel but, mom would turn into Godzilla if I did. I really pity myself; I have a jerk-ass as a father and a scary mother. I sighed.

"Hey, ready to go home?" Darien asked and I jumped; not because he surprised me but his voice did things to me and got my hormones crazy.

"Umm... yeah, s-sure" I said stuttering. What was wrong with me? Why the hell was I stuttering and blushing. And more importantly why am I reacting towards Darien like this. He was my best friend and more importantly he was a guy. That's right he was a GUY and I am not gay even if I had told my father so.

Darien looked at me weirdly and asked "Eric are you okay? You have been acting strange lately. Ever since that day...." He said trailing off and then put his fore-head on mine. I tried to back away but couldn't since Darien had put his arms around my waist. So I concentrated on not blushing and thinking about ugly things.

"You don't have a fever, but you are so red." He mused releasing me.

I sighed and said "Must be due to the chilly winds. Now, come on Darr" gripping his hands to pull him towards my car. His rough calloused warm hands felt so right against mine. I frowned at my thoughts which have been occurring lately whenever Darien was around.

I entered the driver's seat and waited for Darien to enter the car. He came in quickly and turned on the heat. I frowned at this and asked "Why did you turn on the heat? It is warm inside the car."

"You were shivering so I thought..." he trailed off. He noticed that I was shivering but didn't guess that it was because of him. Which is a good thing but what the hell is wrong with me?

"So you excited for tomorrow's date?" he asked me as I drove.

My frown deepened and I said "No" harshly.

"Why? I bet, the chicks would be hot and you could have fun with them, if you know what I mean." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes at the latter comment and said "Darr, I just don't know. I am not feeling it." Truth being told, I didn't want to kiss some chick and have fun with her, I wanted Darien, but it was not right. I wasn't gay, and Darien was my best friend. Ever since that kiss, my head is messed up like this. 'Thanks dad' I thought sarcastically.

"Are you sure you are all right, Eric?" Darien asked

"Yeah." I replied absent mindedly trying to focus on driving and not on his sexy voice.

"You are hiding something from me. Is it because I am bi? Good lord, you don't like me now, do you? That is why you are acting strangely around me. This is exactly why I didn't want to tell you. I knew you wouldn't like me like before" he was rambling on.

"Oh, for god's sake shut up, Darr." I said furiously and then parked the car in our drive-way and continued "I don't give a damn whether you are bi or not. You are still my best friend, damn it!" Yeah, that's right he was my best friend and nothing else and best friends don't have feelings for each other. Good. But, I don't feel good, I want to kiss Darien and not go to tomorrow's date to see a girl kiss him. I want him. Good lord what am I thinking? I am straight and not gay. What the hell is happening to me?

"You mean. You are okay with it?" Darien's yummy voice stopped my inner battle.

"Yes, Darien I am okay with it. If I wasn't okay with lgbts then why the hell would I agree to pretend to be gay?" I said. That's right I was pretending to be gay because I didn't want to settle down yet. 'This was all a lie'. I became depressed at that thought.

"That's good but then why are you acting so strange?" he asked

"Honestly speaking, I don't have a slightest clue Darien." I said and opened the car's door and went straight to my bed in my room. I fell down on the bed and fell asleep, to forget about every problem.

I woke up in the morning due to my grumbling stomach which seemed to say 'I want food. Give me food!' As I got up I noticed that I was still wearing yesterday's clothes. I groaned remembering my confusing state. Yep, still no progression. My feelings towards Darien were getting old and frustrating. I again groaned remembering that today was Saturday meaning date day.

I got up quickly and showered and cleaned myself up while my stomach was practically shouting for food. Then I went to the kitchen only to find Darien making breakfast. Yeah, I and Darien lived together for numerous reasons starting from the fact that he was my best friend/body guard to the fact that my house was huge and I hated being alone in a huge house.

"Awww... baby you are making me breakfast? That's so sweet." I said in a girl's voice.

He laughed and said "And Eric is back. You were acting so strange lately that it got me worried."

I grinned but, internally I frowned. This is not good, at all. Seeing him like this is making my resolve to act like everything is normal fade away. I want to kiss him and not go to the date.

"And breakfast is served" Darien said serving me the breakfast.

We ate and talked like we normally would and I decided that I would try to act normal. But, it was wavering, a lot. I didn't know whether I was straight or not, but I knew that I was attracted to the boy, for sure.

"I want the blonde one, no brunette one." Darien was saying. I rolled my eyes made way to the girls.

"Hey, are you Mollie and Katrina?" I asked

"Yeah, I am Katrina, but you could call me Kat and this is Mollie" the brunette said

"Oh good." Darr said

"Which one of you is Darien because he is mine" Katrina said.

"You are in luck Madame, since it is me, the hottest guy on the planet." Darien said cockily and Katrina giggled and led Darien away from me. It hurt to see him go away like that.

"So, you are Eric?" Mollie asked

"Yeah" I said and checked her out. She was pretty and I decided that to remove my feelings about Darien with her help. So I would date her....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

done, yeiii

this is also dedicated to vediogamer123, since i was chatting with her

and don't forget to vote and comment and fan