chapter-12

Chapter-12

Have you ever felt that you were on heaven? No? Then too bad, because that was exactly what I was feeling as I made out with Darién. I don’t know for how long we were kissing because, honestly, I didn’t care. We could kiss the rest of our life for all I cared. But, unfortunately to live, we had to breathe and as neither of us wanted to die, yet, we had to take a break from kissing.

As Darién moved away from me gasping for air he whispered “Thanks.”

“For what?” I asked curiously, placing my forehead on his.

“I won't tell you. It’s a secret!” he teased.

“Darr!” I whined and then pleaded. When both didn’t work I used the ultimate weapon, my irresistible puppy dog eyes. (Muahahaha, I am so evil….)

“It won't work hun! Got years of practise to not to give into those puppy eyes of yours.” He replied. Damn it!

“Hun?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

“Yea…umm…” he started to stutter while scratching the back of his neck nervously while I watched him with an amused expression. My source of amusement was cut short when Savannah barged in the room saying “get your fat ass outside, Eric!”

“My ass is not fat, thank you very much!” I said getting up from the bed and scowling at savannah.

“Yeah, sure!” she said sarcastically and then before I could manage a reply she said, no shouted like a fan girl she was “OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS KISSED… you guys kissed didn’t you?” and then she started squealing and dancing like a mad person.

I put my hands on my poor ears to protect them, while she screamed and Darién watched her with an amused expression.

“How did you know?” Darién asked

“Lips. Both of your lips are swollen.” She said causing me to blush ten shades of red. Damn it! Why did I blush? It is so…unmanly.

“Is it?” I asked touching my so called swollen lips?

“Yeah! So how was the kiss? Was it hot enough to give you a boner?” she asked wiggling her eyebrows. She is such a pervert! But she managed me to blush ever deeper.

“Awww…he looks so darn cute.” Savvy said looking at me with a weird look in her eyes.

“Listen to me, woman. I AM NOT CUTE.” I replied, well more likely shouted.

“Sure and teddy bears are scary!” she replied, while Darién laughed his ass off.

“Don’t laugh so hard your ass may fall off.” I grumbled