chapter-13-the end

a/n: i know, i know, i havent posted for months...i just didnt know what to do with this story. this story was meant to be a short story, but there was a time i wasnt so sure about that.... also my life had various hurdles in the past few months. i am online after so many months that i am so damn happy........ any who, enjoy the last part of this story. i also realised that the characters are extremely feminine, i suppose it is due to the fact that i am a girl. pardon my mistakes and enjoy.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been six years since I and Darién have been together and as a whole it has been a pleasant journey so far. Sure we had our differences and fights, but we made sure to make up quick, plus it is hard to stay mad at a person whom you love.

I still remember the faces of our parents especially mine, when we declared that we were dating. Mum had a very hard time accepting that her only son is gay; dad on the other hand just gave Darién a talk (I still don’t know what they talked about). Darién’s parents were ecstatic knowing that we were dating they said that they were happy that their son is…was dating somebody they could approve of.

Savannah was practically jumping around with joy when we told her and screamed “TOLD YOU!” at the top of her voice. She is a crazy person, even if now she is married and has two year old twins, she is still crazy.

Many other things happened in the past few years, such as Mollie is now settled sown, Katrina is dating Ethan and Natasha is happily married. We all settled down I guess.

But, the most happening thing which happened in my life was when I got married to Darién two years ago. And Savannah practically squealed the entire month I was having honeymoon with my husband.

Yes, husband, I never in my entire life thought that I would have a husband, always thought that I would have a wife (that’s why I used to have difficulty thinking of Darién as my hubby). I guess, we should expect the unexpected.

Today is our second anniversary and we are going to adopt children today. I had always loved kids and Darién wanted to be a daddy, so…

“Honey, have you seen my car keys?” Darién asked coming to the kitchen, where I have been waiting for him for the past twenty minutes, I swear he takes more time than a teenager to get ready.

“I have them, now come on” I say grabbing his hands and pulling him out of the house.

I heard him chuckle at my enthusiasm and pulled my waist to slow me down.

“Why are you pulling me?” I asked him whining, I really wanted to go and adopt kids.

“’cause I want a kiss” he said turning me around and kissing me deeply. I sighed happily inside my mind for a moment and then broke the kiss so that we could already go and adopt.

“You are ignoring me and we don’t even have kids yet” he grumbled following me.

“I am not ignoring you…I just want our kids already.” I said sliding into the passenger seat as he got into the driver’s seat.

He smiled and said “so do I Eric, so do I…”

-------The end-----