Yet Again .

Great now Trey is mad at me ? Im over this bullshit . First my dad , now my mom, now Trey?! I really cannot take all this right now !

The next Day-

7am *School*

ugh now to deal with all this drama at school! I walk into school there is Trey , Chris and the rest of the crew. I walk past them as if I didn't know them. I walk up to my locker and put all my stuff away , and Yaris comes strolling up ;

Hey lira, what you been up too ? I missed you ! She gave me a hug as she applied lip gloss as usual haha 

Hey Yaris, I missed you too .

Whats going on with you and trey ? He was just hugged up with that ratchet ass bitch lynn !

HAHA your lying ! Damn that's his side bitch he has been fucking with behind my back ? WOW

Wait ! What ! He was cheating on you ?! With that skank ??? Oh hell nah !!

Chill , I don't care yaris , he can have that bitch . 

you sure boo? Ill cuss him out and ill beat her ass !!

Yeah , Im back & Im better ! 

LUNCH TIME 

Here is were all the drama happens ... Me and Yaris walk in as if we own that lunch yard . We looked hella poppin. We whipped out hair around and winked at all the hating bitches that watched . We sat right next to the table where Trey and his crew was , and we sat there and looked good as fuck ! Kirk came over and sat down and said wassup.

Yooo y'all look good af ! Wassgood Yaris ?

Hey Kirk. Wassup cutie ? Yaris was popping her gum was she twirled a strand of her hair in between her fingers.

I was there on my phone , taking pictures on snapchat. I would glance over at the other table where Trey was sitting , and peep him looking over at us .

So yall see the new kid ? Kirk asked .

There is a new kid ? I asked 

Yeah he is sitting over there by his self . 

Whats his name ?

Derrick? I think...

Well im going to invite him over to join us .

I walked over to him poking my ass out as I walked and sat down next to him. He was fine , tall caramel colored skin , tattoos that covered every inch of his arms , curly dark brown hair , dressed fly as fuck , smelled amazing ! 

Hi , I'm Lira . I reached my hand out for him to shake.

Hey wassuh shawty , I'm Dee .

Nice to meet you . Your new right ? I asked while rubbing my lips together mixing my lip gloss in.

Yeah , I've been here a couple days . 

Oh okay , well , its nice meeting you , If you want you can come join me and my girl at our table .?

ah alright boo , He took all his stuff and walked over to the table by my side .

Well Yaris this is Dee , Dee this is Yaris. 

Kirk the is Dee , Dee this is Kirk

They exchanged hello's and what not. I couldn't help but look at him and awe , he is nothing like ive ever seen .

End of the Day -

School day is finally over ! Thank god , I praised walking out of my last class room .I go to my locker putting all my stuff away , waiting for yaris .

No yaris , so I just left walked passed Trey ,and all his crew. Then I looked and Dee's locker is right next to his ! So I walked over to Dee and gave him a hug.

Heyyy Dee , what are you doing after school.?

Nothing , shawty what you trying to get into ?

Here's my number , text me . I wrote my number down on a peice a paper , with hearts around my name .

Few Hours Later - 

Its time for me to make up my mind about my job ! I really dont want to do this but I really need this job .

Hey manny ! I walked into his office , He was getting head from one of the new girls .

Oh shit ! Damn shawty hahaha don't mind this ;) He winked at me come back in 2 minutes ill be done by then hopefully ! He looked down at the girl going in on his ... ya know .. haha 

I waited till the girl came out of the office and I walked in as she stood up and put his thing back in his pants , and giiiirl sheesh his Thing was huge !!!

Damn manny every time I come in here I see something that I dont want to see haha. I sat down and really rethought my choice. And if its really worth it.

So you made up your mind? 

Yeah , I guess Ill have to be a dancer ,. I need this job ! The money is good here even just being a bartender .

Alright Lira , you start tommorrow night , 

Alright thanks manny...

I went home and cleaned and relaxed , I got a few text from Yaris , Dee and Kirk . I really didnt want to talk so I kept the replys short.