11.

7:30 School time ; MONDAY

Welp I'm awake and can't go back to sleep... it's 6:30 and school starts at 8. Dee left about 30 mins ago to go home and get ready for school. He is just so perfect he focused on school and his future. I get up and make my bed and go to my closet and find something to throw on. I grabbed a pair of leggings, a tee shirt and a leather jacket and some ugg boots. I go into the bathroom and start my hair, and do my makeup. I brushed my teeth and grabbed my bag and keys and left out the door. I unlock my car doors and get it. "I need to get some food" my stomach started to growl. I rush over to McDonald's and get me some breakfast food 🥞 and a orange juice, then I head to this wack ass school. I pull up to see everyone sitting outside the front of the school, as usual. I take my phone out and call Dee. "Hello" I said as I heard the phone connect. "Aye wassup Lira where you at shawty?" "I'm in front of the school where I usually park". About two minutes go by and someone came knocking on my window, I got scared and jumped a little in my seat "wow Dee really?". I unlocked the doors and he jumped in the passenger seat. "My bad baby girl" he reached over and grabbed my face and brought his lips to mine. "Damn you taste like pancakes and orange juice" we busted out laughing when we heard the school bells ring. I grabbed my bag from the back seat and Dee jumped out and opened my door for me. He grabbed my bag and we held hands as we walked past everyone. My heart started to race and I felt my head get hot and my hands started to sweat 😓, I felt myself getting tense, I squeezed Dee's hand harder the closer we got to my locker... I didn't want to see trey after what happened,. I rushed and grabbed my books from my locker and started heading to class. I sat in the front of the class and I felt someone grab my shoulder. It felt like my heart stopped beating, I look back and it's Chris. "DAMN Chris what the fuck you scared me"! I blurted out and the whole class got quiet. "Aye sheesh Lira my bad I didn't mean to scare you..." he put his hand on the back of his neck and started to rub it. "I'm sorry Chris I just been on edge since yesterday..." " Yeah Trey told us everything that happened and he feels bad about it and he wanted me to ask you if y'all can talk at lunch ..." "Chris... Really and you would have the balls to come and ask me ?! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!" "Aye look Lira what he did was fucking disrespectful and out of pocket, I don't fuck with all the domestic violence shit, I'm a real nigga I don't put my hands on no females I don't give a fuck! But don't get mad at me, SHIT!" He walked away from me and went to sick back down with the ret of their crew. Not even two seconds later here come Trey's bitch ass ... I turn my head and put in my headphones and tuned out the world for the rest of the day till lunch.

Lunch time :
I walk out front to grab my food I had delivered and walked around the building to the back and found a empty table, so I sat down and pulled my phone out. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I jumped and took my headphones out, and looked back it was Yaris. "Hey bitch , where you been ?!" "I've been staying lowkey, this school shit is too much drama" "I feel you sis, but we have to get thru it girl !" "You right 💕." She sat down and we ate lunch a few moments later Dee walked over and bent down and gave me a kiss on the cheek and sat down and ate his food.

End of the Day

Finally it's the end of the day and I'm exhausted. I just want to go home and relax. I leave the school and get home to seeing my sisters car in the drive way. Here we go again ... 😒
I got out of the car and ran into the house. "Why the fuck are you here?" She turned her head, rolled her eyes and put her hand up to her mouth and told me to shhh. I threw my head back and put my hand over my chest in shock. I just happened to look into the living room and see this tall light skinned guy laid back on my couch with his feet up on my ottoman watching football. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!!?" "Bitch didn't I tell you to be quiet you dumb ass bitch!" " BITCH THIS IS MY HOUSE WHAT THE YOU MEAN BE QUITE!!! GET YOUR BALD HEADED ASS OUT MY HOUSE AND TAKE YOUR FUNKY ASS MAN WITH YOU !" "AYO WHO THE FUCK IS THIS BITCH? COMING UP IN HERE YELLING AND SHIT ?!" I felt my head start to get hot and my palms were sweating, all I kept thinking was I'm going to jail tonight... "I'm calling the cops I'm not dealing with your stupid ass shit anymore, so you ether leave or I'm calling the cops and they will make you leave". I cross my arms and scold at my sister and her man, who is now going thru my kitchen. They didn't even seem to be bother at the fact, I grabbed my phone out of my bag and called up Dee. "Dee can you come thru my sister and her man aren't trying to leav..." I didn't even finish and he hung up . It's wasn't 2 minutes later and Dee came storming thru the front door with his boys from his block Nipsey and YG. Lawd they fine as hell but I had to compose myself.. "AYO"Dee yells walking towards the kitchen where my sisters man is rummaging thru my fridge digging his funky ass hands in the jar of pickles.My sisters man slams the refrigerator door closed and now him and Dee are face to face, they started to yell and argue, then I hear my sister running into the kitchen the I hear Nipsey yell out "AYO watch out shawty got a knife !" I ran behind Dee and I grabbed a bottle of henny I had left on the counter and smashed it over her head as soon as she turned the corner. Dee yolks up her man and Nip and YG grab a gun from out of the back of their boxers and aims it at his face , his face went blank ... Like he just saw a ghost "Aye put that shit away" , Dee looks back and tells Nip and YG. "This nigga ain't worth the bullet mane"..Dee let go oh my sister boyfriend and told him to grab his shit and his bitch and get the fuck out , and never come back.. He dragged my sister who was woozy 🥴 and left ... I ran into Dee's arm and hugged him like I hadn't seen him in forever 🥰 "Thank y'all so much, I didn't know what to do, the only person I could think to call was you, and you came 😍 I stood up on my tippy toes and started kissing all over Dee's big juicy lips, sticking my tongue in his mouth. He pulled away and looked over my shoulder to Nip & YG and nodded his head and they left. He ran over locked the door came back into the kitchen and started kissing all over my neck then down to my back and he placed his hand along the straps of my dress, and ripped then off then he took his hand and ripped the back of my dress which exposed my naked body, he bent my over the counter and .....

Hey y'all I'm back 😜😜😜
1363 words 😜😘