14.

It's been a few months and life is still the same

It's been a few months and life is still the same .. Work and I received my high school diploma 😜 , I've been saving money like crazy ! I'm ready to move out of this house and find something new, I'm in desperate need of change, I've slowed down working at the club because I've gained clout on Instagram so I've been doing club bookings and shit, so yeah..

Monday Morning 8 am

I get up out of bed, and go take a shower to start my day, I have some errands to run all day. I shower get dressed and go downstairs to make some food, I made some turkey bacon, eggs and cut up some fruit, with a cup of tea. I checked my Instagram I posted a picture before I went to bed

 And I peeped that Dee had commented under the postBigHomieDee: who taking dem pictures 😒🤬!This boy don't know when to stop , oh yeah I didn't even update y'all on that whole situation 🙄

BigHomieDee: who taking dem pictures 😒🤬!
This boy don't know when to stop , oh yeah I didn't even update y'all on that whole situation 🙄. So me and Dee did meet up and talk after my graduation, and he apologized and all dat I forgave him and we talk here and there nothing major. He has moved on to some lil Chinese  shawty from Crenshaw

 He has moved on to some lil Chinese  shawty from Crenshaw

But I'm happy for them ✌🏽. I'm still single living my best life. So I clean up my mess before I leave and then I head out the door, I connected my phone to the radio and the first some that plays it Nipsey Hustle "U see us" I put my head down in disbelief RIP NIP 💙🏁. I ride down slauson with the speakers boomin. I'm on the way to LA to meet up with my realtor she is helping me find a new place. I pull up to this nice ass condo .

 I'm in awe, I love it ! "This is perfect!" I said to her as I walked around looking out the windows

I'm in awe, I love it ! "This is perfect!" I said to her as I walked around looking out the windows. I asked here when is it available and she told me next week, so I signed the lease and took my ass home. I stood in front of the house for a good minute just thinking about all the memories good and bad. I went inside and started to throw all the junk away, I FaceTimed Dee... "Dee what are you doing?" "Aye wassup shawty?" He has a big ass grin on his face. "Come over and help me get rid of all this shit !" He looked hella confused. "Gimme 5 mins I'll be there" ... I turn on the radio and connect my phone ,one of my favorite songs came on "Aaliyah - at your best" this brought back so many memories. A few seconds later Someone knocks on the door. I walk over and open the door it's Dee standing there with his grey Nike shorts, gold chain, and all white air forces... I had to stop myself from drooling. "You goin let me in or nah ?" "Duh come in stupid" I tired to play it off like I wasn't just grilling him down 😜. We both walked into the kitchen, mostly every thing I had in there was already thrown out, I just had a few cabinets to go through. Dee took out the garbage while I finished cleaning house.

4 Hours later ...
Finally the whole downstairs was done, I could do any more my body was weak . Dee was laid out on the couch, dosing off I sat down next to him and pushed his leg off the couch making him jump out of his sleep. He jumped up and picked  me up and threw me over his shoulder and ran up the stairs. I tired to squirm out of his hold but it was too tight. Oooh this boy gets me so wet 💦. He threw me on the bed and crawled on top of me, he was breathing hard, his slowly pushed his face closer and closer to mine, so close I felt the touch oh his lips on mine then... He got up fixed his shorts, stretched and yawned . "I'm going home Lira , it's passed my bedtime." He put a big grin on his face, I sat up, he walked over to me standing in between my thighs and he rubbed the side of my face, then placed his hand in the back of my head and grabbed a handful of hair and gently pulled my head back
, and kissed my forehead and walked away! I was in shock ! Like this boy dead ass just made my soak my panties and he walks out! I got up off the bed and went to take a shower. After my shower I laid in bed naked it was way to hot for clothes, I flick thru the channels on the tv and end up watching Love and Hip Hop . I texted Dee to see if he got home safe. "You home yet?" A few seconds later he responded "yea I'm here ,..🙄" "why that face ? What's wrong?" "Nun man goodnight 😴😒" I ended up calling him because I don't know what his problem is. The phone connected after the second ring "why you calling my mans phone late at night like this?" Kit answered the call, I was so close to flipping out on sis but I held my tongue and asked if l Dee was available. "Is Dee there?" "Yeah he here at my house , don't fucking call my nigga no more," "BIT-" Dee grabbed the phone and he looked pissed off . "WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YO STUPID ASS ABOUT ANSWERING MY FUCKING PHONE ?!" He looked down at the phone  "And what the fuck do you want Lira?" I hung up the phone.I sat there trying to figure out who the fuck he was talking to... I turned my phone on do not disturb and rolled over and knocked out.