16.

It's been a few weeks now that I've been in my new place

It's been a few weeks now that I've been in my new place. Things have been going good, got a promotion at the club, no more dancing for me. Still single but I'm focused on my bag! PERIOD Pooh !

Work 10pm
I walk into work, and get called down to Mannys office. Y'all know as usual he got some girl in there giving him head or something. I walk in and sit down, "yes manny ? You wanted me ?" "Yea so there is going to be a new girl, she is going to be serving bottles with you and two other girls" . The girl lifted her head up and smiled. She went back down and manny threw his head back and started moaning till he came. The girl got up off the floor and wiped her lips. She walked over to me and put her hand out for me to shake it... " Hi I'm Beauty

 She was gorgeous, so I shook her hand, and gave her the tour of the building

She was gorgeous, so I shook her hand, and gave her the tour of the building. After walking back to the bar I look to the side of me into one of the VIP booths, and there was Dee and a few of his boys. Something inside me wanted to stop and say something but I resisted and kept walking. A few hours went by the night was kinda slow, just when I was about to walk away from the bar some tall light skin dude with jet black hair and a full beard, walked over and called my name out. I heard him over the music, his voice was deep and raspy, it sent chills down my spine. I bent over the counter to see what he needed, he leaned in and started to whisper into my ear, " where you goin lil baby?" I started to smile. "Where ever you need me to be😜". "Well come ova hea with me baby girl", he walked over to a vip booth and I followed behind him, he sat down on the seat and I sat beside him and we just talked and I danced a little for him but this man was fine as hell!

 "Well come ova hea with me baby girl", he walked over to a vip booth and I followed behind him, he sat down on the seat and I sat beside him and we just talked and I danced a little for him but this man was fine as hell!

(His name is Zander and he is 24, and he was a rapper.)
The club closed and I went home, and lit some candles, poured my a glass of wine, out some r&b in and took a hot bath and just relaxed. Once I was done in the shower I laid out across my bed and watching some love & hip hop, I get a text alert, I flipped over my phone
Dee: Lira, I need to talk, open your door!
Me: I'm not home srry
Dee: Man stop lying man, Just open the door
He started ringing my door bell off the hook. I open the door and he had one hand behind his back with a smile on his face .
"What do you want Dee ?" I crossed my arms and stood in the doorway. "You goin let me in or ...?" He smirked, "Listen Dee, I'm not fucking doing this with you anymore! You can't just fucking come in and out of my life man, I can't move in with you doing this, I..." he stopped me by placing his finger over my lips and kissing my forehead. I pushed his hand away and walked back into the house. I wanted to break down and cry I was so mad but happy at the same time, I had so many emotions running thru my mind. I felt his big warm hands wrap around my bare stomach and his chest press up against my back, he slowly moved one his hands down to the front of my vagina, and softly grab it and with his other hand he grabbed my left boob and squeezed it. I just wanted to melt into his hands my body wanted him inside of me! He leaned his head down into my neck and started to kiss all over my chest and neck, I moaned softly into his ear, I felt myself dripping thru my underwear. I walked him into my room and pushed him on my bed, I took off my bra and bit my bottom lip, I slowly took off my shorts and then my underwear, walked over to him laying there I got down on my knees and unzipped his pants and pulled down his boxers and his dick was hard and all ready 😜. I got my mouth extra wet and started to suck the tip, I teased him a little before going all in with it.

We finished at the same time , all 3 times. It was amazing 😉. If I hadn't fell alseep I would have kept going.

785 Words for y'all 💙 lmk how you like it so far