13.

BANG !! BANG!! I jump up out of my sleep to hear Dee throwing my shit around the room, "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I yelled, he cut back at my and charged towards me "WHO THE FUCK IS THIS FAT NIGGA YOUR HUGGED UP ON LIRA ?! DONT FUCKING LI...

BANG !! BANG!! I jump up out of my sleep to hear Dee throwing my shit around the room, "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I yelled, he cut back at my and charged towards me "WHO THE FUCK IS THIS FAT NIGGA YOUR HUGGED UP ON LIRA ?! DONT FUCKING LIE TO ME EITHER YO , YOU FUCK THIS NIGGA,? IS THAT HOW YOU MADE ALL THE MONEY LAST NIGHT?!" He paced back and forth at the bottom on my bed and I had no clue what the hell he was talking about so I sat there and watched him pace. "Dee what are you talking about ?" He threw his phone on my lap and there was a picture of me and Rick Ross posted in The ShadeRoom Instagram page. "We just took a picture it's nothing to worry about, calm yo goofy ass down!" I yelled and threw his phone at the wall. "I don't have time for you to sit up here and accuse me of shit, I could've asked you about all them secret text messages and calls you be getting at 1, 2 o'clock in the morning but I DON'T I fucking trust you enough not to cheat on me, and I sit back and keep my mouth shut and then here you come throwing this shit up in my face! If you have a problem with me making money the way I do then leave !" My voice started to her horse and I felt my body heat up and my eyes filling up with tears so I got up and went into the bathroom and slammed the door shut then locked the door. I sat there and cried because I love this man so fucking much, he has been here for time thru a lot and I don't want to lose him but how could he just jump to conclusions and assume I fuck Ross ? I ended up falling asleep in the tub I was so tired and the crying didn't help, about 4 hours pass and I walk out the bathroom and see Dee laid on the bed sleeping so I went and laid my head on his chest and just zoned out not even realizing we had just had our first argument...
"Dee..." I said softly and I traced his tattoos with the tip of my finger he started moving around and making groaning noises "What Lira ?" " can you get up so we can talk ?" I sat up and held his hand waiting for him to get up. "Nah I'm not in the mood to talk to you, let me sleep" He rolled over in his side and went back to sleep. I sat there in complete silence for a few minutes and my stomach started to growl, I picked up my phone and ordered some food.
45 minutes later...
I run downstairs to meet the Uber eats driver and I grab the food and hop on the couch and turned on She's Gotta have it on Netflix. I ate my food and laid back to relax, I pull my phone out of the pocket to my bathrobe and text Manny and tell him I can't make it in tonight, I'm to sleepy to work. I doze off again , I don't know why I'm so tired 😴 .
"Yo wake yo ass up! You got work!" Dee shook me out of my sleep. "Get the fuck off me Dee, I'm not going in tonight" I smack Dee's hand away from me, rolled my eyes and got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen to get some ice water. Dee made his way over to the counter and sat down at one of the stools and put his head in his hands. I shake my head as I close the freezer door, "What the fuck do you want Dee ? What you come down here for?" He lifted his head and his eyes pierced at mine and his face filled up with anger. "Fuck you Lira! I'M SITTING HERE LOOKING STUPID FOR YOUR GOOFY ASS AND YOUR OUT HERE BEING A HOE FUCKING THESE RAPPERS FOR MONEY ! LIKE YOU DEADASS ??" " NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME ?!" I ran over to the other side of the counter and smack him in his face, "DONT EVER FUCKING CALL ME OUT MY NAME IN MY MOTHERFUCKING HOUSE, NOW GET YOUR SHIT AND GET THE FUCK OUT WE DONE !!!" I had to walk away from him because I was really about to beat his ass, who does he think I am ? I'm not one of these little raggedy hood rat bitches around his block , fuck that. I sat on the couch pissed the fuck off I just wanted to breakdown and cry. Dee got all his stuff he had here and left... I was already missing him...
A couple of hours pass by and I get a voicemail alert on my phone it's the principal from my school "Hello Ms Lira , we miss you here, I would like to talk to you about graduation and you receiving your diploma with the rest of your classmates. Please come in and talk to me. Thanks Mrs P" .
I've been so stressed out that I forgot about school 🤦🏽‍♀️
I run upstairs and throw on some jeans and a shirt and some boots and rush out the door to the school.

I pull up to the school and it's about 20 mins before the end of the school day so I walk in and try to rush past everyone in the halls and I wasn't paying attention and BAM! I ran into Trey and fell and busted my ass! Why me ? " yo you good shawt...

I pull up to the school and it's about 20 mins before the end of the school day so I walk in and try to rush past everyone in the halls and I wasn't paying attention and BAM! I ran into Trey and fell and busted my ass! Why me ? " yo you good shawty ?" I snatched my hand back from out of his hand and lifted myself up , "I'm fine" I walked away and proceeded to the office, I told the secretary that I was there to see the principal and she told me to have a seat she is out of her office at the moment... I rolled my eyes and sat down. 20 minutes go by and I'm still waiting, I start to grab my purse and stand up then in walks the principal... ugh here we go. " Sorry for the wait a Lira, please come in and sit" " So what was the point of me coming here again?" I crossed my arms and waited for her response. "Well the school year is almost over and you haven't been to school so I was worried about you and also a few of your classmates too". " I work my ass off I don't have time for this school shit, I have way to much going on!" "I'm sure you do Lira but you're going to regret not getting your diploma, so I'll give you this packet of work bring it to me by next week complete and if you pass you can receive your diploma, sounds ok?' " yeah I guess that will work" I stood up, grabbed the paper and walked out.

1173😩 I'm trying to get more out for y'all but thanks to everyone who fw me 💕 and keep supporting 🥰🥰🥰