15.

I dislike this single life so much , I miss Dee

I dislike this single life so much , I miss Dee ... we really don't talk that much since the night he attempted to cuss me out on FaceTime 🙄.I've sent him a few text here and there but no reply , so I just gave up. Today's the day I get my keys to my new apartment, I'm so excited to start off with a new beginning.
9:00 am
I lean over and unlock my phone so the alarm would disable, I stretched out in my bed and sat up and looked around at all the moving boxes piled up against the blank nude colored walls, I felt my mood shift and I felt sad thinking about leaving this house, but it's too many bad memories, and not enough good....
I get up pick out my clothes and hop in the shower. I get out and start my makeup and get dressed and head out the door.

I walk out the door and Dee is standing in front of my car leaned up against the passenger side door, I roll my eyes and walk over to the drivers side and get in

I walk out the door and Dee is standing in front of my car leaned up against the passenger side door, I roll my eyes and walk over to the drivers side and get in. I try to lock the doors before he could open the door but I didn't move fast enough. He slid into the seat, and looked over at me and tears started to fall down his face , he took his hands and pulled them towards his face and broke down. I grabbed him by his shoulders and pulled him into my arms and hugged him , and I felt my eyes fill up with tears I had to stop my self from crying. We sat there for a while, and I just held him till I felt him pull his self away and look out the window. I started my car and nothing complete silence ... I didn't know how to start this conversation, so I drove off and the whole ride he kept looking out the window... I pulled up to my apartment building, Dee turned over and looked at me confused. "What?" "Where we at? What we doing over here ?" "This is my new apartment building... I'm picking up my keys today ." He looked disappointed. "You coming with me ?" " Yeah , I guess ..." We got out of the car and walking into the big glass doors and walked over to the front desk and was greeted by the manager. I already had the whole tour, so we went upstairs and signed my lease and he handed me the keys and left the apartment. Dee and I was left there staring at each other... He walked over to the sliding door and stared into the sky. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and held him. Still no sound came from our mouths.. just silence. I let go of his waist and started to walk away and I felt him grab my hand, and pull me back to where he was standing, he pulled me close to him, softly put his hand around my throat and bend down and kissed me, I felt his tongue slip in and out of my mouth, I moaned and I slid my hand down into his pants and started rubbing on his dick😩, so much tension was built up. He let go of my throat and grabbed my arm and pulled it out of his pants. " Yo, stop that shit Lee ! You know damn well I have a fucking girl man... why the fuck you trying to ruin my shit?! I'm fucking happy man !!! Your fucking childish, ugh WHAT THE FUCK!" I looked around confused as fuck ?! " First of all YOU WAS AT MY DOOR ! Crying and shit so don't fucking try to blame shit on me! And how the hell am I childish? Explain to me Dee ? Your the childish one, you up and left me when I needed you and you got with that fake body ass bitch from the hood ! You chose her over me! YOU FUCKING LEFT ME DEE !!! SO FUCK YOU AND YOUR STUPID ASS TRICK ASS BUILD A BEAR BODY ASS HOE YOU FUCKING AROUND WITH ! NOW GET THE FUCK OUT ! I felt my face get hot and my vision started to black out. Dee walked out the door and I slammed it behind him and locked the door. I slid down the door, and broke down and cried my eyes out, to the point I fell asleep.

11:30 PM
I woke up and wiped the makeup from under my eyes and grabbed my purse and went back home. I flopped down in my bed and starred up at the ceiling till I drifted back off to sleep.

9:00 AM
I woke up with the sun beating thru the shades. *Phone Vibrates *
My phone was under the pillow, I reached back and looked at the notification
Dee: "Lira, I'm truly so fucking sorry, I've been going thru the most right now shawty, my dad got killed over in Crenshaw a few days ago, and I have nobody ! You are the only one I can lean on, the way I flipped out on you yesterday wasn't right and I realized that as soon as you slammed the door behind me. I sat at your door listening to you crying and I knew I hurt you, and I know you probably won't forgive me but I love you Lira, 💙"
I contemplated replying to his message...
Me : " Sorry for your loss 💙"
There was no way I'm going to let him disrespect me like that and just think everything is okay the next day , that's one toxic thing I need right now .

Heyyyyy y'all sorry I haven't updated in a while just been super busy but I'm back 😜💙🏁