Chapter 3 - Oh My! I can't Fall for You!

Funny thing..... I already have thought of the ending, but in a fix about how to get there. lol

Anyways Onwards!!!

"Words in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes' - Thoughts

Chapter 3 - Oh My! I can't Fall for You!

Ragini and Laksh - 27 years

Swara - 28 years

Sanskar - 29 years

#Maheshwari Mansion#

"This is you room Nikita. You will be staying here till Swara recovers." Sanskar showed Ragini her room.

Ragini looked around. The room had yellow walls and everything was oraganized well.

"The servants had prepared the room since I had told them you were coming. I hope you are comfortable here."

"Thank you. Its really nice."

"Let me take you to Swara"

Sanskar moved ahead. Ragini placed her luggage in the room and followed Sanskar.

#Sanskar and Swara's room#

"Swara? Swara? Su, wake up." Sanskar shook Swara's shoulder lightly to wake her up.

"Nghhh..... Sanky! I'm injured. Let the patient sleep!"

"Su... wake up please, don't be so childish"

"Suu can't hear you right now. She's asleep" said Swara, without opening her eyes.

"But you're talking to me Swara." 😑

"Swara isn't. I am her antar-atma"

"Su...don't be so lazy. You'll embarrass me in front of Nikita." 😓

"Nikita?" Swara opened her eyes and saw a girl standing near the door, giggling at their antics.

"Hehe..hi there. I'm Nikita Bedi. I'll be taking care of you from now." Ragini said with a smile.

"Hi Nikita. Well, I don't need that much care since I've healed from most of my injuries, but your boss, Sanskar thinks that I'm a little girl who can't take care of herself" Swara said, pinching Sanskar's cheeks.

"Swara! At least let me keep some of my pride in front of Nikita"

"Bhai, I think she already knows that you are a slave to your wife." Laksh said as he came to stand beside Ragini.

'Laksh Maheshwari, the flirt. Huh! shameless guy, breaking other's hearts. I bet he is a coward from within, nothing but an over-grown chicken' thought Ragini.

"Hello" Laksh greeted Ragini with a smile.

Ragini didn't want to talk to him, but that would be rude. " Hello."

"Eh? Is something wrong?"

"Nothing"

"You were talking nicely to me that day. Something happened?"