Chapter 4 - Love You...Love You Not? ✅

"Words in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes' - Thoughts

Chapter 4 - Love You...Love You Not?

"Sanskar please! She's my best friend!"

"Swara, I know that. But you're not completely healed yet."

"But I'm not that injured. I can go for her marriage. Please Sanskar! I can't miss it."

"I get it that you are well enough to go there. But I also know how obnoxious you are. The moment you get there, you'll start dancing and jumping around! What if you open your stitches!? Or if you fall down. I don't want anything to happen to you."

"Why are you so paranoid Sanskar!?" Swara screamed, frustrated.

"I'm not paranoid. I'm being rational!" he retorted.

"She's my best friend. If I don't go to her marriage, Anita will never talk to me again. Is that what you want!? Don't you care about my happiness? My well-being?!" Swara screamed in anger.

"I almost lost you! Do you know what it felt like? I just...I don't want to lose you Swara." Sanskar said in a soft tone.

Swara's anger disappeared. She couldn't beleive that she accused Sanskar of not valuing her happiness, when all he thought about was her safety and well-being. She went near him and hugged him.

"I... I'm sorry Sanky. I'm really sorry."

He smiled at her. "It's okay Swara. I know you didn't mean it and it was your anger talking."

"Yeah, I'm sorry still."

"It's okay. I love you."

"But Sanky, Anita would really be upset if I didn't go."

Sanskar's eyebrow twitched as she rebegan the argument. "Swara, no."

"I promise to be careful."

"Swara, I. Said. No!"

"I'll sit at one place like a good girl." she spoke with an sweet smile, blinking her eyes at him innocently.

Sanskar sighed for the unkempt time. "I said no Swara!"

"I'll take Nikita with me."

"Swara... No mea-Eh?"

"Nikita can look after me there. You said it yourself that she was a great nurse. I'll take her with me. She will make sure I don't take any risks."

"Swara, why won't you listen to me?" he asked with a pout.

"Sanky please! Please? Please, oh please?!"

"Swara, for the hundredth time! No!"

"Please, please?"

"Swara!" Sanky whined in frustration. He was getting fed up of her nagging.

"Please Sanky!" pleaded Swara, making puppy-dog eyes at him. She knew he couldn't resist that look of hers.

"Hey! That's not fair. Don't give me that look."

"Please Sanky?"

"Ugh! But I can't take you there. I have to leave for Pune today and won't be back till tomorrow afternoon."

"I'll ask the driver then."

"Swara..."

Swara added a pout to the puppy-dog face she was making to convince Sanskar.