Chapter 6 - Finally Found You

For anyone who forgot - Purab was the one who was obsessed with Ragini when they were in Pune 2 years ago. However, when she didn't accept him, he tried to kill her as he thinks that if he can't have her, no one can.

Onwards!!!

"Words in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes' - Thoughts

(Words in braces) - Telephone conversations

Chapter 6 -  Finally Found You

Shekhar explained everything to them. However, there was still the confusion of who called Ragini home? They assumed that it was Purab who somehow faked Shekhar's voice and lied to Ragini.

They wanted to go find Ragini, but they didn't have a clue where to start. Shekhar hoped that Ragini wasn't kidnapped, but was visiting a friend, although he knew that it was unlikely as she would have told him. Still, he had called all her friends, but no one knew anything of her.

#5pm Maheshwari Mansion#

*phone ringing*

It was officer calling. Shekhar put the phone on speaker "Hello Manish. Did you find her?"

(I'm sorry Shekhar. We haven't found her, but we know where Purab is staying. He is in Lotus Hotel)

"Then he must have Ragini with him! Search the place."

(We did, but we couldn't find anything. I think he has Ragini hidden somewhere else)

"Ask him! Beat him up if he doesn't speak up. Do anything but make him speak Manish"

(We can't Shekhar. His father had already informed the DCP and he has restricted us from going near Purab without solid proof. Our hands are tied)

"I can't believe it. Fine! I'll find her myself" with that Shekhar cut off the call, angrily.

"He must have hid her somewhere near. Where he would be able to keep an eye on her without getting caught" concluded Sanskar

"You'r right. But where could he have hidden her? Do you have a map of the town?"

"I do. Be right back" Sanskar went up the stairs to retrieve the map. He came down with it and laid it on the table.

"This is Lotus hotel. There is the park to the north. The stadium in the south"

"The stadium is under renovation. Do you think he has hidden her there?" asked Laksh

"No. Kids and teens still go play sometimes. He wouldn't risk it"

"There! In the east. Look its warehouse. I'm positive Ragini is there."

"You're right. I'll call Manish to bring his officers there. We would need some back up." Shekhar took out his phone

"And maybe we can catch Purab red handed. No DCP can defend him then! Lets go." Laksh said moving towards the door.

"Go? You all stay here. I'll go with the police"

"I'm going. No one dare to stop me."

"No you're not. I don't want to endanger your lives."

"It was my responsibility to keep her safe while she stayed with the Maheshwaris. So, I'm going" Sanskar said with determination.

"She is my friend. I'm going too!" Swara exclaimed 'And my about to be sister-in-law too'