Chapter 7 - This Wasn't Supposed To Happen!

"Words in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes' - Thoughts

Chapter 7 - This Wasn't Supposed To Happen!

Rony led them to where Purab was. Laksh and Ragini looked around and found their family members and the police surrounded by the goons, with guns pointed at them.

"P-papa!" Ragini rushed past the goons to her father, but was held back by Purab.

"Not now my Ragini. First lets take the marriage vows."

"I will never marry you!"

"But you must" Purab smirked "Or else, Daddy-dearest dies"

Ragini looked at him shocked.

"You...you wouldn't! The police are here. If you shoot they will get you arrested!"

"Hahaha, who said I'll leave them alive?"

"You-How could you!?"

"Stop trying to question me! You will marry me now and that's final! I will shoot Shekhar if you don't. Do you want me to shoot your friend first as a demonstration?" He signaled Rony, who pointed the gun at Sanskar.

"No! Don't!"

"Then you agree to marry me I suppose?"

Anyone who saw would think Ragini was looking at Rony helplessly, but she was actually looking at Laksh, as if asking him if she should agree for now? Laksh nodded back.

"Ok...ok, you win. I'll do as you say. Just...Just please don't harm any of them."

"Heh. Right choice. Lets go" Purab pulled her towards the mandap.

"No! Ragini! Leave my daughter alone!"

"Too late Father-in-law"

"You'll never get away with this!" screamed Sanskar.

'If I can get close to him, I can use the gun. But how do I get near him? How! How?!' Laksh thought.

#In another Room#

A man woke up groggily. He looked around in confusion "How-Where am I...This ...this looks like our base, but why am I lying here in my vest and shorts? I--" suddenly he remembered being hit by someone. He stood up and rushed out of the room to his friends who were playing cards. They looked up from their game and looked at him shocked.

"Yaku? But...but we saw you leave through there"

"It wasn't me! Someone stole my clothes and pretended to be me"

"The girl! Lets go!" They rushed to the room where Ragini was kept. Finding it empty, they left to find and inform their boss.

#With Purab and rest#

"Look Ragini. I have everything ready, and I even called your father" Purab smiled wickedly "Now that ever- hey...Where are the garlands? Rony!?"

"S-so sorry Boss. I forgot I kept them in the other room. I'll get them right away" Rony rushed out of there.

"Stupid baboons! Can't you do anything right!?"

Rony came back with the garlands and headed for the mandap.

'Now's my chance!' Laksh put forward his leg. Rony stumbled and fell down, and the garlands fell out of his hands.

"What are you doing!?"

"I'm sorry Boss" Rony hurried to get up. He looked for the garlands, but found Yaku(Laksh) holding them.

"I'll go give it to them"