The Arrival

~4 years later~

Its been four years since Naruto found out he was pregnant and he has given birth to two beautiful baby boys named Aoi and Yuu.

Now both boys are three years old. They both have long dark hair with a few blonde streaks that covers the side of their face, onyx eyes with a light blue tint, pale skin, and three whisker marks on both of their cheeks. Not only that, but Naruto has changed as well.

~Sasuke's POV~

It's been four years since I left the village to kill my brother, Itachi, and Orochimaru. Now that that is completed I am now heading back towards the village with Jugo, Suigetsu, and Karin. Since they have no other place to go and Karin is my girlfriend.

I want to revive my clan, but with Naruto I can't do that. I've felt guilty for what I did to him, but I got over it over these few years.

"Sasuke-kun, are we there yet," Karin whined.

"We are almost there Karin now stop your whining," I said annoyed.

Once we reach the front of the gate of the village, we head towards the Hokage's office. Once we are there I knock on the door until I hear a muffled 'come in'. I open the door to reveal Tsunade doing paper work.

"What is it-" She stopped when she looked up and saw me.

"Uchiha," she said with venom, "What is it that you want?"

"Would you let me and my comrades stay in the village since I'm done with the reason why I left," I said.

She opened her mouth then closed it again til she spoke, "*sigh* Fine, but if I hear any complaints from either one of you, you all are going to be arrested. You understand me."

"Yes we understand," we said in unison.

"Good, now go."

We bowed and did just as she said and left her office.

We went down in the village for a walk before we went to the Uchiha mansion, since it was large enough to fit a whole clan in it. As we are walking I see my old friends, teammates, and a guy who looks like me, except he was wearing a crop-top shirt, at Ramen Ichiraku.

We walk closer towards them when Kiba was the first to notice us.

"Sasuke," he said with venom.

Everyone turned towards me to see if it was true. Their eyes widen.

"What are you doing here," Kiba yelled.

"Were here to stay and because this is my village too," I said.

"So what, you not welcomed here."

"And who are you to tell us that MUTT," Karin said.

"This has nothing to do with you bitch so how about you get the steppin," Ten Ten said.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TO," Karin yelled.

"I THINK I KNOW WHO I'M TALKING TO," Ten Ten yelled as she got out of her seat.

Everyone started to argue to each other about who belongs where.

"Hey, what's all this commotion about?"

'That voice, I know that voice, but its more soft and feminine. Still I know that voice any where.'

Everyone turned themselves towards the direction of the voice.

It was Naruto, but he seemed different. He was wearing a black loose crop top shirt that showed his girly figure, black short leggings, and white and black shoes, he was sweating. Not only that, but he had long hair that was down to his waist with red streaks in it.

'Damn, he looks hot!!'

"Excuse me, but no one has answered my question," he said cocking his hip to the side.

'When was he ever this bold.'

"Why don't you see for yourself," Neji said point his thumb at us.

"Exactly who are you?" Karin said with venom.

Naruto's eyes fell on Jugo, Suigetsu, me, Karin, who is now latched on my arm, then back to me. His facial expression stayed the same, strait. He ignored us and went towards the counter.

"Hey Teuchi, may I have a bottle of water," Naruto said.

"Uh, sure Naruto just wait a second," Teuchi said before he went to back to get Naruto's water.

"Hey, I know you heard me. I said who are you," Karin raised her voice.

Naruto turned around to look at us and smirked. He raked his hand through his hair putting it on one side before saying something to Karin.

"Who are you?" Naruto asked.

"I'm Karin, Sasuke-kun's girlfriend. Now who are you."

"Hn, I don't think I want to tell you my name," Naruto said.

"WHAT?!"

"You see, if I wanted for you to know my name I would have told you it by now, but I don't feel like it," Naruto started walking towards us until he stopped right in front of Karin. "If you to know my name so bad, how about asking your little friend, Sasuke, here."

He turned back around to get his water that Teuchi brought out. He looks up at the village clock.

"I got to go guys, its nearly 12," Naruto says before running off.

Right when he is out of sight Jugo and Suigetsu, both grab one of my shoulders.

"What," I said.

"Dude, you didn't tell us you knew such a babe," Jugo said.

"Yeah, and one as hot as that," Suigetsu said.

"So, what do you want," I asked.

"We want to know if you think you can hook one of us up with that hotty blonde that just left," Suigetsu.

"Excuse me."

Suigetsu and Jugo turn to see Sakura right behind them.

"Sorry to say this, but that so called hotty blonde you were talking about is male so find someone else," she said.

They both turn towards me, "Sasuke is that true?"

"Hn."

"DAMMIT!"