The Mission: Part 3

After helping Tsunami wash the dishes, I go back to where my boys, team and everyone else are. When I made it bake to my boys I notice they were dozing off.

"Well it looks like it's time for bed," I said as I grab both my boys and lay them in the tent.

"Night mama/mommy," both of them said.

I giggle and kisses both of their foreheads, "Night babies."

I zip up our tent and lay beside them.

~5 hours later~

I woke up to the sound of our tent being unzipped. Before I could see who it was, someone grabbed my leg and dragging me out. My mouth was covered also and they turned my back to them as they run in the forest. I was kicking and thrashing at them to let me go.

Once we were far enough away from Tazuna's house, they pin me to a tree. I finally got to see who it was and find out it's SASUKE!

"Sasuke the hell are y-," I yell whispered before I was cut off by a pair of lips on mine.

My eyes widen, even though he was kissing me I didn't kiss back. I was too shock to even move. Without me knowing he grabbed my head and pulled me closer, making me kiss him back.

Once I realize what was going on I start kicking to get him to let me go. I kicked him in the stomach, which makes him groan in pain a little. That was a mistake.

He growled just before he bite my lip hard enough to draw blood. I gasped, which gave him room to slide his tongue in my mouth. He used one hand to hold mine and the other to cup my face. He presses his body against mine.

I didn't have enough room to kick him off me. But to my luck there was a rustling in the bushes. Sasuke's body wasn't pressed on mine far enough for me to slip my leg between us and kick him back.

I dropped to the ground panting. Once I had the energy to stand the first thing I do is slap him.

"WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU," I yelled but it wasn't loud enough for any at the campsite to hear.

He stood there and said nothing as he wiped the blood from his lip. His head was down but once looked up at me he was glaring daggers my way.

"Who is their father?," He asked.

My eyes widen, "W-What?"

"I said, 'Who is their father'?"

'Why is he asking me this?'

"What does it matter to you about who their father is," I said.

"Maybe because I think that artificial insemination bullshit is a lie. And artificial insemination was created three fucking years ago, those two are only three years old, and pregnancy takes up to nine months; meaning that you were pregnant with them before artificial insemination even happen," he growled at me.

"So I'll ask this again. Who. Is. Their. Father."

I stood there saying nothing as I look at the ground.

"Are they that bastard Sai's kids?"

My head immediately turn to look at him.

"WHY DOES IT EVEN MATTER TO YOU IF SAI IS THE FATHER?"

"MAYBE BECAUSE I WANT TO WHICH BASTARD WAS FOOLISH ENOUGH TO TOUCH WHAT'S MINE."

"FIRST OFF I DON'T BELONG TO YOU. YOU SAID THAT I WAS ONLY A TOY FOR YOUR PLEASURE AND THAT I DISGUISED YOU. SECOND, I CAN HAVE SEX WITH ANYONE I WANT AND THAT WOULD BE NON OF YOUR BUSINESSES."

Right when he was about to say something Sakura popped out of the tree.

"Sakura what's wrong?," I asked.

"Nothing, I heard yelling so I came to check it out. What were you to arguing about?," she asked.

"Nothing."

With that said I walked past her and towards the campsite.

I heard foot steps rushing towards me to have Sakura beside me.

"So what really happened?," she asked.

"I rather not talk about it."

She knew I wasn't in the mood so she dropped it, but I knew she will ask again.