The Mission: Part 2

~Naruto's POV~
After I change into a pair of dark blue short shorts, a black long sleeved crop-top, black knee high socks and a pair of black sneakers. I walk out of Tsunami's house to where everyone else had set up the tents. I sat on a log that had Aoi and Yuu being smothered by Ino and Sakura. I laugh a little to know how these two can fangirl on children. As I do I notice more than a pair of eyes staring me down. I look towards the direction their coming from to see Karin, Jugo, Suigetsu, and Sasuke.

"Is there something wrong," I asked raising my left eyebrow.

"O-oh it nothing," Jugo, Suigetsu, and Karin said in unison.

"Hn."

I get up from the log and walk towards Jugo. When he sees me walking towards him, he starts to blush red.

"Hey Jugo, can hand me that container that's next to you," I asked.

"Huh, oh, sure. Here you go," he said as he handed me the container.

I thanked him and opened it. I passed around bentos to everyone and to Choji's liking he was excited to eat it.

As we all laugh at Choji being himself, I feel someone tugging my socks. I look to see Aoi and Yuu holding out their bentos.

"What is it sweeties," I asked.

"May you feed us mama/mommy," Aoi and Yuu said in unison.

I chuckle at their cuteness, "Sure."

"Naruto, why do they call you mama or mommy," Suigetsu asked.

"That's because he is our mommy," Yuu said after he finished chewing his food.

"How? From what I heard, Naruto is male," Jugo said.

"Excuse me, 'from what you heard'," I asked.

After I asked Kiba started laughing like a maniac, "Naruto, you wouldn't believe it. Earlier today when you left to pick up Aoi and Yuu, those two, Suigetsu and Jugo, asked about you, thinking that your a girl. Hahahahahahahahahahaha."

I look back at Suigetsu and Jugo with an 'are-you-serious' face as they both blush with embarrassment.

"Well mama isn't a girl and don't come near him," Aoi threatened as be holds onto me with his brother as they both give them the Uchiha glare.

"Okay, then how did you get pregnant if your male," Karin asked clinging onto Sasuke's arm.

"That's because mama holds the Kyuubi, who has no gender, meaning the Kyuubi can get its jailer pregnant even if their male," Aoi explained.

"So who's the father."

I flinched when Karin asked for Aoi's and Yuu's father.

I quickly come up with a believable excuse before any of them gets suspicious, "They don't have a father, it was done by artificial insemination, making me their mother and father."

They seemed to have got what I was saying as they soon dropped the subject.

"Mama, can Yuu and I have our treat now, please," Aoi asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Sure. Kiba hand me the container I gave you earlier."

Kiba got up and handed me the cake, "So Naruto, what's in this thing?"

"You'll see."

I head back towards Tsunami's house were I see that Tsunami, Inari, and Tazuna are at the dinning table.

"Hey Naruto, is there something you need?" Tsunami asked.

"I was wondering if I could borrow a knife to cut something," I asked.

"Sure, what do you need to cut?"

"A cake."

"Really, you bake! May I see?"

"Sure."

I pull the lid off the container revealing the vanilla and chocolate swirl cake.

"Oh my Kami, Naruto this cake looks amazing," Tsunami said.

"Thanks," I look to my side to see Inari practically drooling over the cake. "Inari, would you like a piece of cake."

Inari looked to him mom as if he was asking if he could have some. Apparently she said yes cause his eyes gleamed with excitement, "Yes please!"

Walked out the door to tell Sakura and Ino to bring Aoi and Yuu in with them. Once they came in they stood completely shocked.

"Naruto, is that what I think it is," Ino said.

"Yes, mama's special vanilla and chocolate swirl cake," Aoi said with excitement.

"Naruto, why didn't you tell us that you was bringing that cake here," Sakura yelled/whispered.

"I didn't think I would have to tell you guys when I would make nor bring a cake," I said.

"Well we need a heads up just in case we will need to fight someone for a piece. Remember what happened at Choji's birthday when you made the cake," Ino asked.

I laughed a little when I remembered, "Yeah I remember, all of you had to fight him for a slice of cake."

"You bet we did, now if you give us some before everyone else gets any we will tell everyone else first and Choji last so we don't cause an uproar," Sakura suggested.

"Deal."

Aoi, Yuu, Sakura, Ino, Tazuna, Tsunami, Inari, and I all sat down and ate a slice of cake. As Sakura agreed she slowly drought everyone in one by one, even Sasuke, Karin, Suigetsu, and Jugo.

"So when do you think Choji will notice that we all left him," Asume asked while I was doing the dishes.

"He should be here in about, 3, 2, 1."

"Hey guys," Choji said as he walked through the door. "Why did you all*gasp*. You all had some of Naruto's cake and didn't think of sharing with me."

"We had to make sure we get a slice before you would try to eat it all before we get a bite," Ino said.

I served Choji his large slice of cake after I put up Gaara, Kankurō, and Temari's piece back in the container.