The Mission: Part 1

~Naruto's POV~

I'm at the gate with Aoi, Yuu, Sakura, Ino, Kurenai, Shikamaru, Kiba, Sasuke, Suigetsu, Karin, and Jugo waiting for everyone else to come. We only waited for a few minutes and everyone else was in visual point except for that late copy cat ninja, Kakashi.

"I'm going to look for Kakashi, I'll be back as fast as I can," I said as I hand Kiba the container that held the cake, Jugo the bentos, and Ino my bag. "Sakura, Ino, watch Aoi and Yuu for me."

"Okay Naruto, make sure you bring that tardy ninja back," Ino said.

I left to find Kakashi as our other friends were coming toward the gates. As I'm looking over the village searching for Kakashi, I spot him slowly walking with his stuff reading his little perv book.

"Hey Kakashi," I called to him.

"Oh hello Naruto, what are you doing here, shouldn't you be at the front gate by now?" He asked.

I only smiled before I grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards me. "I came to get you, you late copy cat ninja," I said before we both disappeared in a puff of smoke.

We appeared at the front gate, where everyone was waiting. They soon turned their attention towards me with my hands around Kakashi. I let go and walked towards the wide eyed senseis, friends, and acquaintances.

"If your wondering if me and Kakashi are like that, you sadly mistaken. He prefers someone more like Iruka-sensei," I said.

"Naruto, I thought we talked about bringing that up," Kakashi said irritated.

"You talked, I listen. Plus just ask him already," I stuck my tongue out at him turning back to get my bag and the bentos.

"So, are we going to start or are we just going to stand here," I said grabbing on of Aoi and Yuu's hands.

Everyone got out of their shocked state and we started walking.

~Time skip~

We have been walking in the forest for nearly three hours now and we have already reach the bridge.

"'Naruto Bridge', what's with that?" Kiba asked.

"Remember when we told you that that C-class mission was actually an A-class mission when we were younger," I said.

Our friends nodded their heads, "Yeah, this is the place where we had to face Gāto, this is that A-class mission," Sakura said.

They all made an 'Oh' with their mouths remembering the mission.

"Well come on, I want to see how Inari, Tsunami, and Tazuna are doing," I said.

We soon started walking the bridge and before we knew it, we were already on the other side of bridge. I remember where Tazuna's house was and went to knock on the door with the twins by my side and everyone else behind me. We waited a while til we heard foot steps coming towards the door. It opened and revealed an older Tazuna.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Hey Tazuna, its team 7, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki, and Kakashi Hatake," I said smiling at the old man.

This eyes widen, "Naruto?"

"Yep, that's me, it's nice to see you again Tazuna," I said.

He pulled me into the biggest hug he could give, "NARUTO, MY BOY WE'VE MISSED YOU. What happened to you, you've changed?"

"These little ninjas happened to me," I said as I grab Aoi and Yuu's hand.

"Oh, and might I ask, who are all of them behind you and who are these little squirts," Tazuna said.

"These are the people we are on a mission with, we are here to get a scroll from the one of the ninjas that were attacked. Plus these little ones are Aoi and Yuu. Say hi to Tazuna," I said.

"Hello," they both said in unison.

"Oh Tazuna," I called.

"Hm."

"Do you know where Inari and Tsunami are, I'd like to see how their doing."

"Oh, my daughter is getting dressed after working on the fields and Inari is up in his room, I'll tell them that your here then everyone else."

"Thanks, we'll wait out here," I said as I walk to the dock and sit down with my feet hanging from the platform.

Everyone else joined me while sitting quietly looking at the sunsetting. I could feel Sasuke taking glances at me, but I ignored it. As I was just staring at the sunset, I get picked up.

"KIBA, LEE, PUT ME DOWN," I yell.

"Aw, come on Naruto, let's have a little fun," Kiba said.

"YES MY FRIEND, LETS BE YOUTHFUL," Lee says.

"NO, BOTH OF YOU PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!!"

"Okay, if you say so," Kiba says just before he tossed me in the water.

SPLASH

I surface the water and glare at the two idiots, "Kiba, Lee, I swear once I get out of here, you two will be sorry."

"Oh, really, I'd like to see you tr-"

Before Kiba could finish his sentence, him and Lee, both were thrown into the water.

"DON'T MESS WITH MAMA/MOMMY" Aoi and Yuu pouted.

The girls went wild by calling them cute.

I got out the water and ringed my hair out from all the water. Soon Tsunami was out with Inari.

"What happened here?," she asked.

"Well, I was thrown in the water and so were the two idiots that did it by my kids. Also nice to see you, Tsunami, Inari," I said.

"Nice to see you Naruto," Tsunami smiled.

"Hey, Naruto-nee-chan?" Inari questioned.

I giggle a little to his confusion, "I'm still male Inari."

His eyes widen, he open his mouth to say something but closed it again. He walked back in the house looking shocked as ever.

"So Naruto, I heard that you have brought two little ones with you. Would you share to introduce then to me," Tsunami said getting a bit excited.

"I would like to, but first I have to go change."

I walk towards my bag and pull out some new clothes to put on. I asked Tsunami can I go in the house to change my clothes and she said yes. I went in and went to the bathroom to get out of my wet clothes.