Aoi and Yuu

~Naruto's POV~

I can't believe that bastard had the decency to come back here after what he did to me. Forget it, I'll worry about him later, now I got to go get Aoi and Yuu from the Academy.

I'm now out the Academy waiting for my kids like all the other mothers. Their children are 8 to 9 years older than mine, because my boys wanted to go to school as soon as possible to protect their mother.

"Hey Naruto," one of the mothers said
"Hey Mika," I said back

"I see you had another work out this morning."

"Yeah, since I got all the baby fat off, I might as well work on my self physically."

"Hey, what's wrong? You seem a bit upset."

"It's nothing, it's just. You remember Sasuke Uchiha right?"

"Of course, the father of your children and a complete douchebag."

That made me laugh a bit, "Yeah that one. Well he came back to the village today."

"Really, did he finally realize his mistake of leaving you."

"No, he just came back to the village and you want to know what he brought back?"

"What?"

"His friends and girlfriend."

"WHAT, THAT LOWLIFE SACK OF, UGH!! NEXT TIME I SEE HIM I'LL POUND HIM ONE!!"

Mika is someone I met when I was pregnant with Aoi and Yuu. I was out buying baby stuff for them when my bag ripped and all the stuff I bought fell out. Mika helped me with picking everything up and carry it to the Namikaze manor, since it was large enough than that apartment I was living in.

She is very protective of me when it comes to guys talking to me. She is like the big sister I never had and I'm great full​ for that. She has a daughter named Yukio, she is 12 and she is like Aoi and Yuu's big sister.

"It will make me happy to see that," I said giggling.

Soon it became twelve and all the kids were rushing out of school. I waited a while til I saw Aoi and Yuu come out last. I walk up towards them, both of them saw me and ran towards me hugging my legs.

"So did you enjoy school?" I ask them.

They both shake their heads no.

"Aw, why not. Wait let me guess, fangirls again."

They nod their heads yes.

"To make it up for all the fangirls you keep dealing with, how about I give you my specially made vanilla and chocolate swirl cake for you after dinner today."

They both finally looked up from my legs and to my eyes.

"Really?" They asked innocently

I giggle at how cute they are, "Yes, really. Now let's go home and have some lunch then I can get started on that cake."

They both quickly grabbed my hand saying that they are ready to go with complete determination in their eyes and walked back home.

Once there the boys rush to their room taking a bath and changing into some new clothes. While they are doing that I'm in the kitchen making lunch for us. The boys soon come down stairs to the kitchen to see what I was doing.

"I'm almost done so how about my little ninjas help mommy with setting the table."

They nod their heads yes, go get the plates and place them on the table.