Chapter 3

We walk back out of the guest room to find dissatisfied faces. I guess everyone was expecting more.

"Christina, truth or dare?" Tobias asks, sitting down with me on his lap.

"Truth."

"How much do you like Will?" Tobias says.

"A lot."

Will leans over and kisses her, and she presses her lips to his, grinning.

"Get a room!" Zeke shouts.

Christina finally breaks away, and asks Marlene truth or dare.

~~~

After about five more rounds, its back to Zeke's turn.

"I dare you all to sleep over."

There is a chorus of 'yes's and 'okay's.

"Shauna and I get my room, my buddy, Four, gets the guest room- with Tris of course-, Will and Christina get the pull out couch, and Uriah and Marlene can have the blowup mattresses." Zeke explains.

Tobias whispers something in Zeke's ear that I can't hear. They both grin and Tobias comes back over to me.

Without warning, he scoops me up, one arm around my shoulders and the other under my knees and starts walking to the guest room.

"Put me down!" I squeal.

He rolls his eyes and drops me on the bed.

I take my leather jacket off, and slip under the covers of the bed.

I feel the bed shift as Tobias gets under the blankets.

"Are you okay?" He asks, noticing me staying to the left side of the bed.

"Yeah."

He rolls his eyes and pulls me toward him, my back against his still bare chest. He wraps his arms around me, and I hold on to one of his hands, absently rubbing my fingertips over his palm.

"Tris." He whispers.

"Huh?" I slur, sleep soon to drown me.

"I love you." He says. I might have said it too, if I hadn't been pulled to sleep.