Chapter 11

We come back out of the guest room, with smiles on our faces, and I sit on his lap. I look over to Caleb and he has rage, painted on his face.

"What happened?" He yells. "How is it possible you two are together again?"

"Caleb, calm it." Lynn snaps. "She was lying, and the only two who believed her were you and number boy over here."

"Number boy?" Shauna asks.

~~~

We continue for half an hour, before it comes to Caleb's turn.

"Four. Truth or dare?" He asks, a stern expression ingrained into his face.

"Dare."

"I dare you to tell us your real name." Caleb says.

Without him telling me, I hop off his lap and he slides his pants off. I sit next to him, and cuddle up against him, until I notice everyone staring at us.

"What?" I ask.

"Well, one, he is only wearing boxers, and two, you knew he wouldn't tell us his name." Marlene explains. "You know his name!"

I sit up, blushing, but Tobias puts his arm around me, and kisses my head. I smile and look up into his eyes, staring for too long.

"Can we get back to the game?" Uriah whines.

"Actually, its almost one." Zeke says, yawning. "Let's call it a night."

"Okay, but I'm not sleeping here again." I say, getting up.

Only Uriah, Marlene, and Shauna stay, and Christina goes to Will's. Caleb decides to stay at my apartment, in the couch. I walk down the hall with him, and get to my apartment.

"How are you and him dating?" Caleb asks after I shut the door.

"I like him, he likes me. That's how it works." I say, grabbing an apple off the counter.

"No, I meant how did you meet him."

I smile. "He was my initiate instructor."

"What do you see in him?" He asks.

I think a minute, before joining him on the couch. "I like his bravery, and he didn't try and go easy on me, even though I was a Stiff, er, Abnegation." I explain. "He knew I didn't need sympathy, or help. He had respect for me as well."

His expression softens, as he hears me speak. "So, you don't think he's just gonna break your heart?"

I shake my head, smiling. "Not anytime soon."

"Good, but if he does, I'll kill him." He says.

"Good luck with that." I say, heading to my room. "Night."

"Good night, Beatrice." He replies, laying down on the couch.