FORMS (closed till 15 July)

Forms are closed till 15 July. Do not comment now, request will be deleted. I might open the book before 15 July, ADD it in your library so you can get the update about it as I'll publish a chapter with the name "Book now open".

Looking for great undiscovered books to read or to get your own book discovered by the readers here on wattpad?

You've come to the write place. Fill up this form if you want your story to be featured in this book.

If you want to find good books to read then go through the chapters here category wise to choose a new book.

Book Name:

Author's Name:

Genre:

Sub-Genre:

Mature/LGbTQ:

Description:

Tag 5-10 people who would be interested in this:

RULES:

There are no extreme rules for it, I want everyone to enjoy it but there are two rules, I'm sorry but it's to help out others:

1. Add this book to your public reading list.

2. Give a shout out to this book on your profile.

These rules will do nothing to but will help out other authors to get discovered and readers will find new books to read. So if you all add this book to your public reading list and give it a shoutout, people will easily find it. Let's help each other out. ♥

Other than those two rules above, everything is free and I don't ask for any follow or anything. I just want to help you guys out and promote your amazing stories!

Please check out my book TURNING A NERD INTO A BAD BOY, on my main account Mumal16 too. (only if you want to)

Note:

I've been at your place too when I had zero followers and zero reads on my books. Be patient, everything takes time, if you keep fighting for what you need, then trust me, you will get what you need. Just be confident, keep working hard, believe in yourself and write as much as you want to!

Best of luck for your books :)

Love y'all.
- Mumal16

Thank you to lizaxwrites for the beautiful banners.

Thank you for the cover: Alabihoney