Romance 13 and 14

BOOK 13:

Book name: Waves In Paradise

Authors name: badbithour

Genre/subgeners: Romance

Mature/LGBTQ+: No LGBTQ+ but some almost mature scenes.

Description:

Same Riley. Same boys. 7 years later. Old crushes. In paradise. Riley Williams in your seemingly normal girl who lives in Hawaii, is beautiful but doesn't see it, have boys drooling over her, is friends with everyone, and just wants to have a drama-free summer. She has the perfect summer all planned filled with late night adventures with her best friends, parties, boys, and lots of surfing. But what happens when her childhood crush comes back for the whole summer with his 3 brothers and stays one house away. Mix together and you have romance, jealousy, late night drives, and much much more.

BOOK 14:

Title: Rose like Love

Author: @BookLoverVenue

Genre: Romance

Sub-Genre: Young Adult

Mature: 16+

Description:

I am Eliner Kennedy. I live in New York and I have only two jobs at my disposal. One is to work my job at the Greg Corp and earn my way to keep myself fed. Two is to love Benedict. Yes, its a job too. I have had a crush on him since forever. He is a perfect example of a man. What every woman wants in a man, I mean. His blond curls are shoulder length and his blue eyes are like the vast firmament. My fifteen year old self couldn't help but fall in love with him. Except he is getting married. Next month. With Brenna. Everytime I see him dancing with her, whispering words of affection in her ears my heart breaks into a thousand pieces. I love him so much only that he doesn't care. Hey, I am Edward Marcus. I am the CEO of Marcus Industry and a passionate piano player. Though there is no one who is interested in listening to me play. Save Brenna. We are best friends for her. Lovers for me. I love to see her pout when she plays a wrong tune when I teach her how to play the piano. Except now I won't be able to teach her anymore. She is getting married. To Benedict. My enemy from high school. How could she do this to me? I love her as much to buy her the entire world. I planned to stay at home and drink to my fill trying to ebb away the aching in my heart. But when I saw that gorgeous brunette at the party, my plan changed. I need a distraction and its right here. This is the best thing that happened to me in a month.