Romance 27 and 28

Book 27:

Book Name

Book Name... AIDS: Affinity In the Dying Soul 

Author...  dabVreha

Genre... Romance 

Sub Genre... Suspense 

Mature... no

Description... 

Jonathan and Ashleigh, both are left in alone in life, by a game of the destiny. They both have their own stories. When they meet each other, they suddenly feel a deep connection. Soon, Ashleigh realizes She has AIDS... but before something happens to her, Jonathan, her love and she herself are taken aback by dreams they have been seeing about each other. And soon, they go on to discover the deepest secret about their past. What are those dreams? What is their past? And what will happen to Ash? Will she live? Will she die? Or will the story end at an abrupt point?

Book 28

Book name: Accidentally Yours 

Author: MmissF

Genre: Romance 

Mature: Yes 

LGBTQ: No 

Description: 

Accidentally Yours is a love story that revolves around a young, beautiful girl named Mia who finds herself in a complicated relationship with a boy and a professor. Never in her college life, she has thought such love has showered her with happiness, funny encounters, unnamed friendship and undiscovered feelings that lead to broken hearts, pain and scars than even time may not heal. With peaks of joy and valleys of heartaches, Mia’s life is a roller coaster ride, with love, friendship and family at stake. Will she be able to withstand her journey without having to break anyone’s hearts?

Thank you to georgesoreo for helping me make this shout out! Show her some appreciation.

Check out my review book on this profile Mumalmalik and enter your book in it! It will help you know if your book is on the right pace or not.